Orders will be process and usually ship within 24hrs. We will expedite your order but cannot always guarantee same-day shipping. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays will be processed on the next working day. We may need to contact you for address verification.
All shipping charges are determined by weight. The minimum shipping weight is 1 pound. The shipping price is calculated either by total weight (item weight x Qty) or by Dimension Weight, whichever is greater. Insurance is included in all our shipments. In most cases, adding accessories to your order will not increase your shipping charges.
- A tracking number is provided for all orders.
For international customers we primarily have 3 shipping options:
- USPS Priority Intl (estimated 6-10) day delivery
This is a flat rate up to 18.5 Kilo /40 pounds.
- Please note that USPS does not enter foreign countries. The estimated time is to customs; after customs has been paid the package will be transferred to your local postal service.
- FedEx International Economy (estimated 5) day delivery, door to door.
- We accept shipping labels provided by the customer when orders are placed directly with our sales representatives.
From time to time the need to return an item may occur. Please read below for a detailed overview of our return policy.
We will exchange defective or damaged products within the warranty period at ZERO cost to you. The warranty is 30 days from the date delivered, unless stated otherwise on the individual product listing.
- If an item is damaged in transit, please notify us within 24 hours of receiving the package.
- Any problem with an item must be reported within the warranty period.
- Exchanges are at ZERO cost to customers during the warranty period.
- International customers, please note that we are not able to generate return shipping labels for you. Provide the carrier receipt and we will refund that shipping cost to you.
Returns for refund are accepted within the first 7 days after you receive your order, unless stated otherwise on the individual product listing.
- The customer is responsible for shipping cost when returning an item for a refund.
- Only items returned will be refunded.
- All shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you are returning the item by choice (meaning it is not caused by defect or performance) which originally had free shipping, then the original shipping fee will be deducted from your refund.
- The refund will be issued after the item(s) are delivered to us and have been inspected.
To start the RMA process log into your account and go to https://www.parallelminer.com/my-account/orders/
Guests should create an account and request their orders be linked to the new account. We can be reached via the Contacts page, live chat, and phone.
Please do not send any items to us without a RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA) Number.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Centrix International Corporation dba Parallel Miner (the “Company”) makes no warranty – express or implied – as to the merchantability of any product or its fitness for a particular application. The Company shall not and cannot be held liable or responsible for financial loss or damage to equipment arising from the use or inability to use a particular product. The Company is not responsible for any incidental or consequential damages arising from breach of warranty, misuse, or neglect of issued products. Products sold by the Company may be banned in certain countries and territories. It is up to the purchaser of any product(s) sold by the Company, to determine if their import and/or use of such products is/are allowed in the geographic area intended for use and shipment. Products will only function properly and last the expected lifetime if used in the climate and atmosphere conducive to such use. For example, products used in warm environments, wet or moist environments and/or environments without proper air circulation and ventilation will most certainly cause premature failure of such products. Component products improperly installed, modified or used with incompatible products will also fail to work or simply burn-out prior to their expected useful product life.