These S5+ units are used but in excellent condition. Each unit is cleaned and tested prior to shipping. All are hashing at 100% of original specs.
- Hash Rate: 7722 GH/s ±5%
- Power Consumption: 3436W (at the wall, with AC/DC 93% efficiency, 25℃ ambient temp)
- Power Efficiency: 0.445W/GH (at the wall, with AC/DC 93% efficiency, 25℃ ambient temp)
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Chip Process: 28nm
- Chip quantity per unit: 432x BM1384
- Dimensions: 275 mm x 372 mm x 155 mm
- Cooling: 6x 12038 fan
- Operating Conditions: 0 °C to 40 °C
- Network Connection: Ethernet
The three modules are linked together and operated with one controller board located on the middle unit. Customers must buy the set of three modules as one unit; Bitmain is not selling the individual modules of the S5+.
Please note the following:
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSUs efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter. Figures provided are at the wall, with AC/DC 93% efficiency, and 25°C ambient temp.
2. PSU: A power supply unit is not included, and you will need to purchase one separately. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 are required on each board. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
3. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. If you use different PSU for hash boards and control board, please make sure to power the hash boards first and the control board only after the hash boards have been powered.
4. There are 9 total hashing boards that each require 3 6-pin PCIE for power. Along with the main controller board, the entire unit requires a total of 28 6-pin PCIE cables for power.