1500W Antminer S7 Power Supply Kit with Dual Fault Protection
Every component within this Antminer S7 power supply kit is designed for 24/7 mining operation. Fully tested prior to shipping.
Bitmain recommends not to use two separate power supplies to power up a single hashing board. This is because if one power supply would fail, the second power supply would remain on, therefore not providing enough power to the Antminer which will result in potentially damaging your machine.
With our X6B breakout board, we have eliminated this problem. The new X6B breakout board has a unique "Dual fault protection" feature. What does this mean? This means that if one of the two power supplies powering up your miner fail, the second power supply linked through our fault protection cables will shut off within a few seconds, protecting your miner from potential damage. Paired with two of the HP 750w power supplies, you get 1500w of power that is compatible with your standard US 110/120v outlet and also compatible with 200-240v outlets.
** In this mode the power button on/off is rendered inoperative. The power supplies are turned on or off by cutting the AC flow IE: unplugging the power cord **
Compatible Bitmain Antminer Miner Power Consumptions:
Mining at full capacity the Antminer S7 will consume 1293W ±10% at the wall in this configuration.
The Antminer A3 mining at full capacity will consume 1186 W +7% at the wall.
Mining at full capacity the Antminer D3 will consume 1200w at the wall.
The Antminer L3+ mining at full capacity will consume 800W +10%.
Mining at full capacity the Antminer V9 will consume 1027w +10%.
Please refer to the last picture in our gallery on how to properly wire up the 750w power supply kits to power your Antminer S7.
#1 750w power supply will power the main controller board, three PCIE inputs from the first hashing board, and a single PCIE input from the second hashing board. A total of 5 PCIe cables on this PSU.
#2 750w power supply will power the remaining two PCIE input from the second hashing board and all three PCIE inputs from the third and last hashing board. Also 5 PCIe cables on this PSU.
To avoid any confusion, please view the pictures from our gallery as we have marked which ports should be powered by the two power supplies.
Bitmain Antminer S7 Power Supply Kit Components:
HP Server Power Supply Specifications:
- Input: 100V-240V
- Output @ 100-240V: 1500 Watt (2x750)
- Input Connector: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Gold 92%
X-Adapter X6B Breakout Board Features:
- Support up to 120Amp / 1400Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- 8 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power) and Green (pushing power)
- LED volt meter display Onboard
- Protective bottom plate
6 Pin PCIe Cable Specifications:
|Connector A||6Pin PCIe Male|
|Connector B||6Pin PCIe Male|
Dual Fault Protection DFP Cable Kit Specifications:
|Connector A||4Pin Molex Female|
|Connector B||4Pin Female|
- Turn off and unplug the power cords (not included) from both PSUs.
- Connect the molex of one cable to the first PSU, then connect the 4pin end of the same cable to the second PSU.
- Connect the molex of the second cable to the second PSU, and then connect the 4pin to the first PSU.
- Double check that all 4 connection points are secure. Both cables must be used for the dual fault protection to work.
- Plug in the power cords to turn on both PSUs.
- (2) Original HP 750W server power supply. Gold rated.
- (10) PCIe cables, 16AWG 6pin to 6pin
- (2) Rev:6B X-Adapter
- (1) 4-pin to Molex Dual Fault Protection Kit, 2 cables
- (8) 3M Rubber foot pads
- X6B Manual sheet available here as a PDF
- 30-day warranty
- POWER CORDS NOT INCLUDED.