1500W Avalon Power Supply Kit
This 80+ Gold Avalon power supply kit is fully tested before shipping. Kit is specifically designed for 24/7 mining operation. Compatible with several different Avalon miners:
- The Avalon 6 mining at full capacity will consume 1050W at the wall (+/- 5%).
- Mining at full capacity the Avalon 721 will consume 850-1200w at the wall (+/- 15%).
- The Avalon 741 mining at full capacity will consume 850-1200w at the wall (+/- 15%).
- Mining at full capacity the Avalon 821 will consume 1200w at the wall (+/- 20%).
- The Avalon 841 mining at full capacity will consume 1290w at the wall(+/- 20%).
Bitmain recommends not to use two separate power supplies to power up a single hashing board. This is because if one power supply would fail, the second power supply would remain on, therefore not providing enough power to the Antminer and ultimately will result in potentially damaging your machine.
We have eliminated this problem with the new X6B breakout board's unique "Dual fault protection" feature. What does this mean? This means that if one of the two power supplies powering up your miner fail, the second power supply linked through our fault protection cables will shut off within a few seconds, protecting your miner from potential damage. Paired with two of the HP 750w power supplies, you get 1500w of power that is compatible with your standard US 110/120v outlet and also compatible with 200-240v outlets.
** In this mode the power button on/off is rendered inoperative, consequently the power supplies are turned on or off by cutting the AC flow. IE: unplugging the power cord **
- Input: 110V-240V
- Max Output: 750W
- Input Connector: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Gold 92%
- (2) Original HP 750W server power supply. Gold rated.
- (8) Pair 16AWG THHN PCIE cables
- (2) Rev:6B X-Adapter
- (2) 4-pin to Molex Dual Fault protection cables
- (8) 3M Rubber foot pads
- (1) X6B Manual sheet available here as a PDF
- 30 day warranty
Power cord not included.