1500W Avalon Power Supply Kit
This 80+ Gold Avalon power supply kit is built using our X-adapter revision X6B and 2 HP 750W server power supplies. Designed and tested to run in a 24/7/365 mining environment. Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X6B, X7B, or X11 Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2 then PSU 2 to PSU 3; feature tested with up to 20 PSUs.
Compatible Canaan Avalon Miner Power Consumptions:
- The Avalon 6 mining at full capacity will consume 1050W at the wall (+/- 5%).
- Mining at full capacity the Avalon 721 will consume 850-1200w at the wall (+/- 15%).
- The Avalon 741 mining at full capacity will consume 850-1200w at the wall (+/- 15%).
- Mining at full capacity the Avalon 821 will consume 1200w at the wall (+/- 20%).
- The Avalon 831 mining at full capacity will consume 1250w at the wall(+/- 20%).
- Mining at full capacity the Avalon 841 will consume 1290w at the wall (+/- 20%).
Canaan Avalon Power Supply Kit Components:
HP Server Power Supply Specifications:
- Input: 100V-240V
- Output @ 100-240V: 1500 Watt (2x750)
- Input Connector: C13 (each PSU)
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Gold 92%
X-Adapter X6B Breakout Board Features:
- Support up to 120Amp / 1400Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- 8 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power) and Green (pushing power)
- LED volt meter display Onboard
- Protective bottom plate
6 Pin PCIe Cable Specifications:
|Connector A||6Pin PCIe Male|
|Connector B||6Pin PCIe Male|
- (2) Original HP 750W server power supply. Gold rated.
- (8) PCIe cables, 16AWG 6pin to 6pin
- (2) Rev:6B X-Adapter
- (8) 3M Rubber foot pads
- X6B Manual sheet available here as a PDF
- 30-day warranty
- Power cords not included.