Innosilicon A10 ETHMaster Power Supply Kit
This HP 1200 Watt Innosilicon A10 ETHMaster Power Supply kit is built using our X-adapter revision X7B and 1 1200W PSU. Designed and tested to run in a 24/7/365 mining environment. Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X6B, X7B, or X11 Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2 then PSU 2 to PSU 3; feature tested with up to 20 PSUs.
Innosilicon A10 ETHMaster Power Consumption:
- 485 MH/s version 850W (+/- 10%)
- 432 MH/s version 740w (+/- 10%)
- 365 MH/s version 650w (+/- 10%)
Innosilicon A10 ETHMaster Power Supply Specifications:
- Input: 110V-240V
- Max Output @ 110-120V: 900 Watt
- Max Output @ 200-240V: 1200 Watt
- Input Connector: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Platinum 94%
- (1) 1200W Server power supply. Platinum Rated.
- (7) 6-pin to 6-pin PCIE 16AWG THHN PCIE cables
- (1) Rev: X7B X-Adapter tested
- (4) 3M Rubber foot pads
- (1) X7B Manual sheet available here as a PDF
- 30 day warranty
- POWER CORD NOT INCLUDED.
80+ Platinum 94% Certification :
With the increased popularity of ASIC and GPU mining many overseas and domestic sellers are taking advantage of the lack of knowledge of some users. We have seen an increase of sellers passing these HP 1200W PSUs as 94% Platinum rated. The only HP platinum 1200W PSU in the market are the ones with the following part numbers: 570451-101, 643956-101, 643956-201, 748283-201. If you bought a HP 1200W PSU and it does not have these part numbers, IT IS NOT 94% PLATINUM CERTIFIED.