1200 / 900 Watt 110-240V Bitmain Antminer X3 Power Supply
The HP 1200 Watt Antminer X3 Power Supply kit is built using our X-adapter revision X7B and 1 HP 1200 Platinum PSU. Designed and tested to run in a 24/7/365 mining environment. Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X6B, X7B, or X11 Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2 then PSU 2 to PSU 3; feature tested with up to 20 PSUs. These upgraded breakout boards also allow you to remotely manage your set-up via our XRMT-V1 remote management module.
Bitmain Antminer X3 Power Specification:
- 550 watt +/- 10% at the wall
Antminer X3 Power Supply Power Kit Components:
Server Power Supply Specifications:
- Input: 110V-240V
- Max Output @ 110V-120V: 900W
- Max Output @ 200V-240V: 1200W
- Input Connector: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Platinum 94%
X-Adapter X7B Breakout Board Features:
- Support up to 120Amp / 1500Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- 12 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power) and Green (pushing power)
- LED volt meter display Onboard
- Protective bottom plate
6 Pin PCIe Cable Specifications:
|Connector A||6Pin PCIe Male|
|Connector B||6Pin PCIe Male|
- (1) HP server power supply. 94% Platinum Efficiency.
- (10) PCIe cables, 16AWG 6pin to 6pin
- (1) Rev: X7B X-Adapter
- (4) 3M Rubber foot pads
- X7B Manual sheet available here as a PDF
- 30-day warranty
- POWER CORD NOT INCLUDED.
80+ Platinum 94% Certification:
With the increased popularity of ASIC and GPU mining many overseas and domestic sellers are taking advantage of the lack of knowledge of some users. We have seen an increase of sellers passing these HP 1200W PSUs as 94% Platinum rated. The only HP platinum 1200W PSU in the market are the ones with the following part numbers: 570451-101, 643956-101, 643956-201, 748283-201. If you bought a HP 1200W PSU and it does not have these part numbers, IT IS NOT 94% PLATINUM CERTIFIED.