1500 Watt Chain Sync 110-240V Bitmain Antminer A3 Power Supply
The HP 1500 Watt Antminer A3 Power Supply kit is built using our X-adapter revision X6B and 2 HP 750 PSU. Designed and tested to run in a 24/7/365 mining environment.
#1 750w power supply will power the main controller board, three PCIE inputs from the first hashing board, and a single PCIE input from the second hashing board. A total of 5 PCIe cables on this PSU.
#2 750w power supply will power the remaining two PCIE input from the second hashing board and all three PCIE inputs from the third and last hashing board. Also 5 PCIe cables on this PSU.
Bitmain recommends not to use two separate power supplies to power up a single hashing board. This is because if one power supply would fail, the second power supply would remain on, therefore not providing enough power to the Antminer which will result in potentially damaging your machine.
With our X6B breakout board, we have eliminated this problem. The new X6B breakout board has a unique "Dual fault protection" feature. What does this mean? This means that if one of the two power supplies powering up your miner fail, the second power supply linked through our fault protection cables will shut off within a few seconds, protecting your miner from potential damage. Paired with two of the HP 750w power supplies, you get 1500w of power that is compatible with your standard US 110/120v outlet and also compatible with 200-240v outlets.
** In this mode the power button on/off is rendered inoperative. The power supplies are turned on or off by cutting the AC flow IE: unplugging the power cord **
Bitmain Antminer A3 Power Consumption:
- 1275 watt +/- 7% at the wall
Antminer A3 Power Supply Kit Components:
HP Server Power Supply Specifications:
- Input: 100V-240V
- Output @ 100-240V: 1500 Watt (2x750)
- Input Connector: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Gold 92%
X-Adapter X6B Breakout Board Features:
- Support up to 120Amp / 1400Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- 8 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power) and Green (pushing power)
- LED volt meter display Onboard
- Protective bottom plate
6 Pin PCIe Cable Specifications:
|Connector A||6Pin PCIe Male|
|Connector B||6Pin PCIe Male|
Dual Fault Protection DFP Cable Kit Specifications:
|Connector A||4Pin Molex Female|
|Connector B||4Pin Female|
- Turn off and unplug the power cords (not included) from both PSUs.
- Connect the molex of one cable to the first PSU, then connect the 4pin end of the same cable to the second PSU.
- Connect the molex of the second cable to the second PSU, and then connect the 4pin to the first PSU.
- Double check that all 4 connection points are secure. Both cables must be used for the dual fault protection to work.
- Plug in the power cords to turn on both PSUs.
- (2) Original HP 750W server power supply
- (10) PCIe cables, 16AWG 6pin to 6pin
- (1) 4-pin to Molex Dual Fault Protection Kit, 2 cables
- (2) Rev: X6B X-Adapter
- (8) 3M Rubber foot pads
- X6B Manual sheet available here as a PDF
- 30-day warranty
- POWER CORDS NOT INCLUDED.