180watt - MAX - 24Pin ATX Power Module
Don't spend any more money on expensive high-end ATX power supplies for your mining rigs!
This adapter will power your motherboard, CPU, and (2) peripheral device with a total output power of 180Watt. Kit includes specific cables allowing you to use one 12v PCIe port to power your components.
See pictures for details!
180W ATX Power Adapter Components:
ATX Module Adapter Connectors:
- 4Pin Molex Female
- 4Pin PCIe - can be used to power 8Pin input on your CPU, refer to product pictures.
6 Pin PCIe With Power Input Adapter Cable Specifications:
|Length||26in, may be shortened as desired|
|Wire Material||Stranded Copper THHN (Thermoplastic High Heat-resistant Nylon-coated), plated as pictured|
|Connector A||6Pin PCIe Male|
|Connector B||2 bare wires|
The cable and power input adapter usually ship preinstalled. If the shipping department is so busy that this item is shipped unconnected, we do apologize in advance. Please note:
- The yellow cable connects to the positive (+) port.
- The black cable connects to the negative (-) port.
ATX Power Adapter Kit Includes:
- (1) ATX Module adapter
- (1) Cable kit for Molex, SATA, CPU. (A 4 pin cable is included to power your CPU, even if your CPU requires 8 pin for power. Refer to last picture.)
- (1) 12v PCIe cable power adapter
- 30-day warranty
**Breakout board, Power Supply Kit, and GPUs Not included; used in pictures for reference only**