200-277V Dell Platinum Rated 94% 1400W Server Power Supply
Dell’s 200-277V 1400 watt power supply is quite popular, despite not having a Common Slot power bar. A redundant PSU safe-guards your system from power failure and eliminates system downtime by allowing for a safe hot swap replacement.
Certified to perform at 94% efficiency, increase your ROI by upgrading to this more efficient server power supply. More importantly, enjoy unmatched reliability; unlike ATX power supplies, the Dell DPS-1200MB can withstand the harsh environment of a 24/7/365 mining operation. Server power supplies are designed to run 24/7 for years, even at 100% load.
1400 Watt Power Supply Specifications:
- Input: 200V-240V 9.0A
- Max Output: 1400 Watt
- Input Connector: LS-25(LS-26 to C14 adapter included)
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Platinum 94%
- (1) Original Dell Server power supply. Platinum Rated.
- (1) LS-26 to C14 adapter
- (4) 3M Rubber foot pads
- 30-day warranty
- POWER CORD NOT INCLUDED
Breakout board and PCIE cables displayed in picture is for reference only and not included with purchase.
Compatible Breakout Boards:
- X6B X-Adapter Rev: 6B, chain sync 8 port
- X7B X-Adapter Rev: 7B, chain sync 12 port
- X11 X-Adapter Rev: 11, chain sync 16 port
- X12 X-Adapter Rev: 12, chain sync 16 port
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Kevin J. (verified owner) –
Great quality and service (as always)!