3ft 14AWG AC Power Cord Extension (IEC 60320C13 to IEC 60320C14) UL Listed - Black
Use this C13 power cord to extend another power cord or in conjunction with a PDU. Connect one end of this extension cord directly to your device, and connect the other end to another power cord. Designed with quality in mind, this power cord works great with devices such as a PC, monitor, scanner, printer, or a server power supply unit.
This long lasting, high-quality cord will keep your device powered on and working great. Power cords are used everyday for a variety of different applications: televisions, computers, lights, machinery, are all examples or devices that use power cords. Almost any item you can think of that is plugged into an electric socket uses a power cord. Sometimes products come with power cords that are too short for your application or task at hand. If a power cord is too short, extensions help you to make a cord longer allowing you to use only the length you need.
14 AWG is the standard for gauge cable and will work in a majority of everyday devices and products.
C14 to C13 Power Cord Specifications
- 3 feet heavy duty C14 to C13 power cord
- Color: Black
- 110/240 volt
- Extend another universal computer power cord
- 3-pin shroud male to 3-pin shroud female connection type
- Female end will connect directly with your device and male end will plug into a standard outlet
- Designed for server PSUs, computers, scanners, printers, monitors, and other 3-pin shroud devices
- UL Listed
- 14 AWG is designed to carry up to 15 amps
- IEC 60320C13 to IEC 60320C14