1850W Bitmain Antminer T9+ Plus Power Supply Kit
This 80+ Gold PSU kit is fully tested before shipping to be compatible with T9+/ S9 / S7 / A3 / D3 / L3+ / V9. Compatible with 110-240V Input. Receive a total of 1850W @200-240V or 1803W @ 110/120V. Designed and tested to run in a 24/7/365 mining environment.
Features the X6B version of the X-adpater. Ideal for miners who wish to sync all their power supplies together into 1 chain. Our patent-pending Chain Sync feature through our X11 and X6B breakout boards is accomplished by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2, PSU 2 to PSU 3, and so forth. This feature has been tested with up to 20 PSU in a Daisy Chain, but it may work with even more.
Bitmain Antminer T9+ Plus Power Requirements:
- 1406W (10TH/s batch)
- 1432W (10.5TH/s batch)
- 1432W (11TH/s batch)
- 1450W (11.5TH/s batch)
- 1519W (12TH/s batch)
- 1576W (12.5TH/s batch)
For all batches: AC/DC 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp, expected discrepancy of +7%
Other Compatible Antminer Miner Power Requirements:
The Antminer S9 mining at full capacity will consume:
- 1127W +5% (11.5TH/s batch)
- 1225W +5% (12.5TH/s batch)
- 1274W +5% (13TH/s batch)
- 1323W +5% (13.5TH/s batch)
- 1372W +5% (14TH/s batch)
Mining at full capacity the Antminer S7 will consume 1293W +10% at the wall in this configuration.
The Antminer A3 mining at full capacity will consume 1186 W +7% at the wall.
Mining at full capacity the Antminer D3 will consume 1200w +7% at the wall.
The Antminer L3+ mining at full capacity will consume 800W +10% at the wall.
Mining at full capacity the Antminer V9 will consume 1027w +10% at the wall.
Bitmain Antminer T9+ Plus Power Supply Kit Components:
Server Power Supply Specifications:
- Input: 110V-240V
- LiteOn Max Output: 1100W @ 200V-240V, 1023W @ 110V-120V
- HP Max Output : 750W @ 110V-240V
- Combined PSU Output: 1850W @ 200V-240V , 1773W @ 110V-120V
- Input Connector: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Gold
X-Adapter X6B Breakout Board Features:
- Support up to 120Amp / 1400Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- 8 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power) and Green (pushing power)
- LED volt meter display Onboard
- Protective bottom plate
6 Pin PCIe Cable Specifications:
|Connector A||6Pin PCIe Male|
|Connector B||6Pin PCIe Male|
- (1) Liteon 1100w Server power supply. 80 Plus Gold Rated 92%
- (1) HP 750w Server power supply. 80 Plus Gold Rated 92%
- (10) PCIe cables, 16AWG 6pin to 6pin
- (2) Rev:X6B X-Adapter
- (4) 3M Rubber foot pads
- X6B Manual sheet available here as a PDF
- 30-day warranty
- POWER CORDS NOT INCLUDED.
- Instruction video Below. Click To Play