Innosilicon A8+ Power Supply 1200 / 900 Watt 110-240V
This HP 1200 Watt Innosilicon A8+ Power Supply kit is built using our X-adapter revision X11 and 1200W server PSU. Designed and tested to run in a 24/7/365 mining environment. Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X6B, X7B, or X11 Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2 then PSU 2 to PSU 3; feature tested with up to 20 PSUs. These upgraded breakout boards also allow you to remotely manage your set-up via our XRMT-V1 remote management module.
Innosilicon A8+ Power Consumption:
- 480W (+/- 8%)
Innosilicon A8+ Power Supply Kit Components:
Server Power Supply Specifications:
- Input: 110V-240V
- Max Output @ 110-120V: 900 Watt
- Max Output @ 200-240V: 1200 Watt
- Input Connector: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Platinum 94%
X-Adapter X11 Breakout Board Features:
- Support up to 120Amp / 2400Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- 16 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power) and Green (pushing power)
- LED volt meter display Onboard
- Protective bottom plate
6 Pin PCIe Cable Specifications:
|Connector A||6Pin PCIe Male|
|Connector B||6Pin PCIe Male|
6 Pin to Dual 8 Pin PCIe Y-Splitter Cable Specifications:
|Length||6in, from connector A to connector B|
|Connector A||6Pin PCIe Female|
|Connector B||Dual 8(6+2) Pin PCIe Male|
|Color||Yellow and black|
- (1) HP 1200W Server power supply. Platinum Rated.
- (16) PCIe cables, 16AWG 6pin to 6pin
- (1) 6-pin to dual 6 pin PCIE Y-splitter cable (Miner requires 17 total cables, 1 cable will use this included splitter to make 17 connectors).
- (1) Rev: X11 X-Adapter tested
- (4) 3M Rubber foot pads
- X11 Manual sheet available here as a PDF
- 30-day warranty
- POWER CORD NOT INCLUDED.
80+ Platinum 94% Certification :
With the increased popularity of ASIC and GPU mining many overseas and domestic sellers are taking advantage of the lack of knowledge of some users. We have seen an increase of sellers passing these HP 1200W PSUs as 94% Platinum rated. The only HP platinum 1200W PSU in the market are the ones with the following part numbers: 570451-101, 643956-101, 643956-201, 748283-201. If you bought a HP 1200W PSU and it does not have these part numbers, IT IS NOT 94% PLATINUM CERTIFIED.
There are no reviews yet.