Bitmain Antminer S9 1500 Watt 110-240V Power Supply Kit
The HP 1500 Watt Bitmain Antminer S9 Power Supply kit is built using our X-adapter revision X6B and 2 HP 750 PSU. Designed and tested to run in a 24/7/365 mining environment. Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X6B, X7B, or X11 Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2 then PSU 2 to PSU 3; feature tested with up to 20 PSUs.
#1 750w power supply will power the main controller board, three PCIE inputs from the first hashing board, and a single PCIE input from the second hashing board.
#2 750w power supply will power the remaining two PCIE input from the second hashing board and all three PCIE inputs from the remaining hashing board.
Bitmain Antminer S9 Power Specification:
- 13.5TH/s batch: 1323 watt +/- 10% at the wall
Antminer S9 Power Supply Kit Components:
HP Server Power Supply Specifications:
- Input: 100V-240V
- Output @ 100-240V: 1500 Watt (2x750)
- Input Connector: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Gold 92%
X-Adapter X6B Breakout Board Features:
- Support up to 120Amp / 1400Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- 8 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power) and Green (pushing power)
- LED volt meter display Onboard
- Protective bottom plate
6 Pin PCIe Cable Specifications:
|Connector A||6Pin PCIe Male|
|Connector B||6Pin PCIe Male|
Dual Fault Protection DFP Cable Kit Specifications:
|Connector A||4Pin Molex Female|
|Connector B||4Pin Female|
- Turn off and unplug the power cords (not included) from both PSUs.
- Connect the molex of one cable to the first PSU, then connect the 4pin end of the same cable to the second PSU.
- Connect the molex of the second cable to the second PSU, and then connect the 4pin to the first PSU.
- Double check that all 4 connection points are secure. Both cables must be used for the dual fault protection to work.
- Plug in the power cords to turn on both PSUs.
- (2) Original HP 750W server power supply
- (10) PCIe cables, 16AWG 6pin to 6pin
- (2) Rev: X6B X-Adapter
- (1) Dual Fault Protection Kit
- (8) 3M Rubber foot pads
- X6B manual available here as a PDF
- 30-day warranty
- POWER CORD NOT INCLUDED.