Bitmain Antminer S9 SE Power Supply 1400w ASIC Miner PSU 80+ 94% Platinum Rated Efficiency 200-240V ONLY
The Delta/Dell 1850 Watt Bitmain Antminer S9 SE Power Supply kit is built using our X-adapter revision X11, 1 Delta/Dell 1400W PSU. Designed and tested to run in a 24/7/365 mining environment. Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X6B, X7B, or X11 Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2 then PSU 2 to PSU 3; feature tested with up to 20 PSUs. These upgraded breakout boards also allow you to remotely manage your set-up via our XRMT-V1 remote management module.
Bitmain Antminer S9 SE Power Specification:
- 1280 watt +/- 10% at the wall
1400w PSU kit is not limited to only the Antminer S9 SE, can power any Antminer with power requirements under 1400w, S7, S9, S9j, S9i S9K, Z9, Z9 Mini and more.
ASIC Miner Power Supply Kit Components:
Server Power Supply Specifications:
- Input: 200V-240V
- Max Output: 1400 Watt
- Plug: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Platinum 94%
X-Adapter X11 Breakout Board Features:
- Support up to 120Amp / 2400Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- 16 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power) and Green (pushing power)
- On-board LED volt meter display
- Protective bottom plate
6 Pin PCIe Cable Specifications:
|Connector A||6Pin PCIe Male|
|Connector B||6Pin PCIe Male|
|Color||White (positive) and Black (ground)|
- (1) Delta/Dell DPS-1400MB 1400watt Server power supply 200-240v ONLY. Platinum Rated.
- (10) PCIe cables, 16AWG 6pin to 6pin
- (1) Rev: 11 X-Adapter
- (4) 3M Rubber foot pads
- X11 Manual sheet available here as a PDF
- 30-day warranty
POWER CORD NOT INCLUDED.
Please note that this power supply is only compatible with 200-240v outlets. This power supply will NOT power on when attempted to plug into a standard 110-120v outlet.