Bitmain Antminer S9i Power Supply 2400 / 1800 Watt 110-240V
The HP 2400 Watt Bitmain Antminer S9i Power Supply kit is built using our X-adapter revision X6B and 2 HP 1200W PSU. Designed and tested to run in a 24/7/365 mining environment.
Hashboard #2 will be powered using 2 PSUs, to avoid the possibility of damaging the board connect the included fault protection kit to the breakout boards.
Bitmain Antminer S9i Power Specifications:
- 13TH/s batch: 1290 watt +/- 10% at the wall
- 13.5TH/s batch: 1310 watt +/- 10% at the wall
- 14TH/s batch: 1320 watt +/- 10% at the wall
Bitmain Antminer S9i Power Supply Kit Components:
Server Power Supply Specifications:
- Input: 110V-240V
- Output @ 110-120V: 1800 Watt (2x900)
- Output @ 200-240V: 2400 Watt (2x1200)
- Input Connector: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Platinum 94%
X-Adapter X6B Breakout Board Features:
- Support up to 120Amp / 1400Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- 8 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power) and Green (pushing power)
- LED volt meter display Onboard
- Protective bottom plate
6 Pin PCIe Cable Specifications:
|Connector A||6Pin PCIe Male|
|Connector B||6Pin PCIe Male|
Dual Fault Protection DFP Cable Kit Specifications:
|Connector A||4Pin Molex Female|
|Connector B||4Pin Female|
- Turn off and unplug the power cords (not included) from both PSUs.
- Connect the molex of one cable to the first PSU, then connect the 4pin end of the same cable to the second PSU.
- Connect the molex of the second cable to the second PSU, and then connect the 4pin to the first PSU.
- Double check that all 4 connection points are secure. Both cables must be used for the dual fault protection to work.
- Plug in the power cords to turn on both PSUs.
- (2) HP 1200W server power supply
- (10) PCIe cables, 16AWG 6pin to 6pin
- (2) Rev: X6B X-Adapter
- (1) Dual Fault Protection Kit
- (8) 3M Rubber foot pads
- X6B manual sheet available here as a PDF
- 30-day warranty
- POWER CORDS NOT INCLUDED.
80+ Platinum 94% Certification :
With the increased popularity of ASIC and GPU mining many overseas and domestic sellers are taking advantage of the lack of knowledge of some users. We have seen an increase of sellers passing these HP 1200W PSUs as 94% Platinum rated. The only HP platinum 1200W PSU in the market are the ones with the following part numbers: 570451-101, 643956-101, 643956-201, 748283-201. If you bought a HP 1200W PSU and it does not have these part numbers, IT IS NOT 94% PLATINUM CERTIFIED.