Bitmain Antminer S9i Power Supply 2400 / 1800 Watt 110-240V
The HP 2400 Watt Bitmain Antminer S9i Power Supply kit is built using our X-adapter revision X6B and 2 HP 1200W PSU. Designed and tested to run in a 24/7/365 mining environment. Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X6B, X7B, or X11 Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2 then PSU 2 to PSU 3; feature tested with up to 20 PSUs. Hashboard #2 will be powered using 2 PSUs, to avoid the possibility of damaging the board connect the included fault protection kit to the breakout boards.
Bitmain Antminer S9i Power Specification:
- 13TH/s batch: 1290 watt +/- 10% at the wall
- 13.5TH/s batch: 1310 watt +/- 10% at the wall
- 14TH/s batch: 1320 watt +/- 10% at the wall
Bitmain Antminer S9i Power Supply Specifications:
- Input: 110V-240V
- Output @ 110-120V: 1800 Watt (2x900)
- Output @ 200-240V: 2400 Watt (2x1200)
- Input Connector: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Platinum 94%
- (2) Original HP 1200W server power supply
- (10) Pair 16AWG 6pin to 6pin PCIe cables
- (2) Rev: X6B X-Adapter
- (1) Dual Fault Protection Kit
- (8) 3M Rubber foot pads
- POWER CORD NOT INCLUDED.
80+ Platinum 94% Certification :
With the increased popularity of ASIC and GPU mining many overseas and domestic sellers are taking advantage of the lack of knowledge of some users. We have seen an increase of sellers passing these HP 1200W PSUs as 94% Platinum rated. The only HP platinum 1200W PSU in the market are the ones with the following part numbers: 570451-101, 643956-101, 643956-201, 748283-201. If you bought a HP 1200W PSU and it does not have these part numbers, IT IS NOT 94% PLATINUM CERTIFIED.