DAMAGED ASRock H110 PRO BTC+ 13 GPU Mining Motherboard
These are customer returned motherboards that have bent CPU pins. All sales are final. Cannot guarantee that the motherboard will post if CPU socket is repaired. Ships in retail box with matching serial number and all original accessories included. No signs of short circuit or motherboard being fried. Only visible physical damage are the bent CPU pins as displayed in main picture.
ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ motherboard is specifically designed for mining, the revolutionary digital crypto-currency that may be used anywhere in the world. The abundant onboard PCIe slots guarantee fast Crypto mining, while the additional power connectors provide advanced system stability while mining.
These are full distribution units and have a valid warranty with the manufacturer. Any warranty requests to be made directly with the manufacturer.
ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ Specifications
Unique FeatureASRock Super Alloy
- Sapphire Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
CPU- Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151)
- Supports CPU up to 91W
- Digi Power design
- 8 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
Chipset- Intel® H110
Memory- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB*
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
- 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
*7th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2400; 6th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2133.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
BIOS- 64Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 5.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.05V Voltage multi-adjustment
Graphics- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics
- Gen9 LP, DX11.3, DX12
- HWA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b, VP9, HEVC 10b (For 7th Gen Intel® CPU)
- HWA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b; GPU/SW Encode/Decode: VP9, HEVC 10b (For 6th Gen Intel® CPU)
- Max. shared memory 1024MB**
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Accelerated Media Codecs: HEVC, VP8, VP9
- Supports HDCP with DVI-D Port
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D Port
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
Audio- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)*
- Supports Surge Protection
- ELNA Audio Caps
*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
LAN- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Giga PHY Intel® I219V
- Supports Wake-On-LAN (Supported on Black PCIe Slots only)
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
Slots- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x16 mode)*
- 12 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slots*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disk
Storage- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*
- 1 x M.2 Socket, supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module*If M2_1 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_0 will be disabled.
Connector- 1 x Print Port Header
- 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x TPM Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
- 2 x Chassis Fan Connectors (4-pin)
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 2 x PCIe Power Connectors-1 x SATA Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
Rear Panel I/O- 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFISoftware
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock Instant Flash
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
Support CD- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
Accessories- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
Hardware Monitor- CPU, Chassis temperature sensing
- CPU, Chassis Fan Tachometer
- CPU, Chassis Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature)
- CPU, Chassis Fan multi-speed control
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
Form Factor- ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 8.2-in, 30.5 cm x 20.8 cm
- Solid Capacitor design
OS- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit (For 7th Gen Intel® CPU)
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit (For 6th Gen Intel® CPU)*To install Windows® 7 OS, a modified installation disk with xHCI drivers packed into the ISO file is required. Please check our User Manual for more detailed instructions.
Certifications- FCC, CE