FusionSilicon X7 Miner 2200 Watt (2x1100) 110-240V Power Supply Kit
The Lite-On 2200 Watt FusionSilicon X7 Power Supply kit is built using our X-adapter revision X6B and (2) Lite On 1100W PSU. Designed and tested to run in a 24/7/365 mining environment. Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X6B, X7B, or X11 Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2 then PSU 2 to PSU 3; feature tested with up to 20 PSUs. These upgraded breakout boards also allow you to remotely manage your set-up via our XRMT-V1 remote management module.
FusionSilicon X7 Miner Power Specification:
- 1300 watt at the wall
FusionSilicon X7 Power Supply Kit Components:
Server Power Supply Specifications:
- Input: 110V-240V
- Output @ 110-120V: 2046 Watt (2x1023)
- Output @ 200-240V: 2200 Watt (2x1100)
- Input Connector: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Gold 92%
X-Adapter X6B Breakout Board Features:
- Support up to 120Amp / 1400Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- 8 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power) and Green (pushing power)
- LED volt meter display Onboard
- Protective bottom plate
6 Pin PCIe Cable Specifications:
|Connector A||6Pin PCIe Male|
|Connector B||6Pin PCIe Male|
- (2) Lite-On 1100W server power supply
- (10) PCIe cables, 16AWG 6pin to 6pin
- (2) Rev: X6B X-Adapter
- (8) 3M Rubber foot pads
- X6B Manual sheet available here as a PDF
- 30-day warranty
- POWER CORDS NOT INCLUDED.
FusionSilicon X7 Power Supply Kit Notes:
Each hashing board requires 433w of power each.
The proper configuration when using two power supplies would be to use the first power supply to power up 2 hashing boards with (6) PCIE cables. The second power supply will power the remaining hash board and main controller board with (4) PCIE cables. Do not attempt to power a single hashing board with multiple power supplies.
If you have any questions please contact us for support.