2400 / 1800 Watt 110-240V Bitmain Antminer A3 Power Supply
Two (2) 1200W HP 80+ Platinum rated power supply units make up this kit. It features the X-Adapter Version 6B and dual fault protection cables, which lets you keep your mining setup perfectly synced together and prevents equipment damage in the event of a failed power supply. Designed and tested to run in a 24/7/365 mining environment.
Bitmain Antminer A3 Power Specification:
- 1275 watt +/- 7% at the wall
Antminer A3 Power Supply Kit Components:
Server Power Supply Specifications:
- Input: 110V-240V
- Max Output @ 110V-120V: 1800 Watt (2x900)
- Max Output @ 200V-240V: 2400 Watt (2x1200)
- Input Connector: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Platinum 94%
X-Adapter X6B Breakout Board Features:
- Support up to 120Amp / 1400Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- 8 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power) and Green (pushing power)
- LED volt meter display Onboard
- Protective bottom plate
6 Pin PCIe Cable Specifications:
|Connector A||6Pin PCIe Male|
|Connector B||6Pin PCIe Male|
Dual Fault Protection DFP Cable Kit Specifications:
|Connector A||4Pin Molex Female|
|Connector B||4Pin Female|
- Turn off and unplug the power cords (not included) from both PSUs.
- Connect the molex of one cable to the first PSU, then connect the 4pin end of the same cable to the second PSU.
- Connect the molex of the second cable to the second PSU, and then connect the 4pin to the first PSU.
- Double check that all 4 connection points are secure. Both cables must be used for the dual fault protection to work.
- Plug in the power cords to turn on both PSUs.
- (2) HP 1200w Server power supply. Platinum Rated.
- (10) PCIe cables, 16AWG 6pin to 6pin
- (2) Rev: X6B X-Adapter
- (1) Dual Fault Protection Kit
- (8) 3M Rubber foot pads
- X6B Manual sheet available here as a PDF
- 30-Day Warranty
- POWER CORDS NOT INCLUDED.
True 80+ Platinum Certified Power Supply:
With the increased popularity of ASIC and GPU mining many overseas and domestic sellers are taking advantage of the lack of knowledge of some users. We have seen an increase of sellers passing these HP 1200W PSUs as 94% Platinum rated. The only HP platinum 1200W PSU in the market are the ones with the following part numbers: 570451-101, 643956-101, 643956-201, 748283-201, 703247-101 (Certified by HP Directly). If you bought a HP 1200W PSU and it does not have these part numbers, IT IS NOT 94% PLATINUM CERTIFIED. 80+ Certification for this PSU provided in listing pictures.