Canaan Avalon 850 Power Supply 2400 / 1800 Watt 110-240V 94% Platinum Rated
The 2400 Watt Platinum Avalon 850 Power Supply kit is built using our X-adapter revision X6B and (2) HP 1200W PSUs. Designed and tested to run in a 24/7/365 mining environment. Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X6B, X7B, or X11 Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2 then PSU 2 to PSU 3; feature tested with up to 20 PSUs.
Canaan Avalon 850 Power Specification:
- 1450 watt +/- 20% at the wall
- Each 1200W Power supply will Power 1 Hashboard with 4 PCIe Cables. (8 Total Cables included)
Avalon 850 Power Supply Kit Components:
Server Power Supply Specifications:
- Input: 110V-240V
- Output @ 110-120V: 1800 Watt (2x900)
- Output @ 200-240V: 2400 Watt (2x1200)
- Input Connector: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Platinum 94%
X-Adapter X6B Breakout Board Features:
- Support up to 120Amp / 1400Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- 8 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power) and Green (pushing power)
- LED volt meter display Onboard
- Protective bottom plate
6 Pin PCIe Cable Specifications:
|Connector A||6Pin PCIe Male|
|Connector B||6Pin PCIe Male|
- (2) HP 1200W server power supply
- (8) PCIe cables, 16AWG 6pin to 6pin
- (2) Rev: X6B X-Adapter
- (8) 3M Rubber foot pads
- X6B manual sheet available here as a PDF
- 30-day warranty
- POWER CORDS NOT INCLUDED.
Paul (verified owner) –
Excellent shipping time and everything works as expected. Thanks!
I happened to damage the fan with a screw driver by “accident” what is the part number for the fan for this particular unit (HP-1200W)?
Joseph g (store manager) –
We do not have the specific part number for the fan. However, this unit is fairly easy to open and inspect the fan part number. Either way, you will need to open it to replace the fan.