Innosilicon GRIN G32-Mini Miner Power Supply Kit Platinum Rated High Efficiency
This HP 1200 Watt Innosilicon GRIN G32-Mini Power Supply kit is built using our X-adapter revision X7B and 1 1200W PSU. Designed and tested to run in a 24/7/365 mining environment. Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X6B, X7B, or X11 Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2 then PSU 2 to PSU 3; feature tested with up to 20 PSUs.
This power supply kit is capable of powering up to 6-8 G32-Mini miners depending on psu input voltage. Power supply is not only limited to the G32-Mini miner, it can be used to power any asic miner using 6-pin pcie cables and power consumption under 1200w @ 200-240v. For example, this power supply kit is also capable of powering the GRIN G32-500 miner.
Innosilicon G32-Mini Miner Power Consumption:
- Power Consumption:140W (+-10%) normal mode, low power mode available
Innosilicon G32-Mini Miner Power Supply Kit Components:
Server Power Supply Specifications:
- Input: 110V-240V
- Max Output @ 110-120V: 900 Watt
- Max Output @ 200-240V: 1200 Watt
- Input Connector: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Platinum 94%
X-Adapter X7B Breakout Board Features:
- Support up to 120Amp / 1500Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- 12 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power) and Green (pushing power)
- LED volt meter display Onboard
- Protective bottom plate
6 Pin PCIe Cable Specifications:
|Connector A||6Pin PCIe Male|
|Connector B||6Pin PCIe Male|
- (1) 1200W Server power supply. Platinum Rated.
- (10) PCIE cables, 16AWG THHN 6-pin to 6-pin
- (1) Rev: X7B X-Adapter tested
- (4) 3M Rubber foot pads
- X7B Manual sheet available here as a PDF
- 30 day warranty
- POWER CORD NOT INCLUDED.
80+ Platinum 94% Certification :
With the increased popularity of ASIC and GPU mining many overseas and domestic sellers are taking advantage of the lack of knowledge of some users. We have seen an increase of sellers passing these HP 1200W PSUs as 94% Platinum rated. The only HP platinum 1200W PSU in the market are the ones with the following part numbers: 570451-101, 643956-101, 643956-201, 748283-201. If you bought a HP 1200W PSU and it does not have these part numbers, IT IS NOT 94% PLATINUM CERTIFIED.