2400 Watt (2 x 1200) 94% Platinum 110-240V GPU Mining Rig Power Supply Kit
This 2400 watt power supply kit includes 2 HP 1200 Watt Platinum power supplies. Featuring our X-Adapter X6B (8 port), X7B (12 Port), or X11 (16 Port). Improve your ROI by upgrading your current PSU set up to this 94% Platinum certified PSU. Fully tested before shipping. PSU Kit is intended to independently power ASIC miners or GPU's and their risers in a 24/7/365 mining rig environment.
Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X6B, X7B, or X11 Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2 then PSU 2 to PSU 3; feature tested with up to 20 PSUs. These upgraded breakout boards also allow you to remotely manage your set-up via our XRMT-V1 remote management module.
GPU Mining Rig Power Supply Kit Components:
Server Power Supply Specifications:
- Input: 110V-240V
- Max Output @ 110V-120V: 1800W (2 x 900)
- Max Output @ 200V-240V: 2400W (2 x 1200)
- Input Connector: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Platinum 94%
Breakout Board Features:
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power) and Green (pushing power)
- LED volt meter display Onboard
- Protective bottom plate
- X6B has 8 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- X7B has 12 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- X11 has 16 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- X8 has 16 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
6 Pin to 8 Pin PCIe Cable Specifications:
|Connector A||6Pin PCIe Male|
|Connector B||8(6+2)Pin PCIe Male|
- (2) HP 1200w Server power supply. Platinum Rated.
- (4, 8, 10, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32) PCIe cables, 16AWG 6pin to 8(6+2)pin
- (2) Rev: 6B, 7B, 8, or 11 X-Adapter (Please note Chain sync and remote managed features not available with the free X8 breakout board.)
- (8) 3M Rubber foot pads
- X6B / X7B / X11 Manual sheet available here as a PDF
- 30-day warranty
- POWER CORD NOT INCLUDED.
COMPATIBLE GPU VIDEO CARDS (NOT LIMITED TO GPU'S ON THIS LIST):
- Radeon RX 580, Radeon RX 570, Radeon RX 560, Radeon RX 480, Radeon RX 470, Radeon RX 460, Radeon R9 390, Radeon R9 390x, Radeon R9 380, Radeon R9 390x, Radeon R9 370, Radeon R9 295x, Radeon R9 280x, Radeon Pro Duo, Radeon R9 series, Radeon R7 series, Radeon HD 8000 series, Radeon HD 7000 series, Radeon HD Vega Frontier, Radeon HD Vega 64, Radeon HD Vega 56
- Nvidia 1080Ti, Nvidia 1080, Nvidia 1070Ti, Nvidia 1070, Nvidia 1060, Nvidia 1050Ti, Nvidia 980Ti, Nvidia 980, Nvidia 970, Nvidia 960, Nvidia 950, Nvidia 780, Nvidia 750Ti, Nvidia GTX 690
POWER SUPPLY CERTIFICATION:
With the increased popularity of ASIC and GPU mining many overseas and domestic sellers are taking advantage of the lack of knowledge of some users. We have seen an increase of sellers passing some HP 1200W PSUs as 94% Platinum rated. The only HP platinum 1200W PSU in the market are the ones with the following part numbers: 570451-101, 643956-101, 643956-201, 748283-201, 703247-101 (Certified by HP Directly). If you bought a HP 1200W PSU and it does not have these part numbers, IT IS NOT 94% PLATINUM CERTIFIED.