1200W Platinum 94% Efficient Server Power Supply Kit for Mining
Custom build your Platinum 570451-101 server power supply kit by selecting the Breakout Board / Cable. Designed and tested to run in a 24/7/365 mining environment. This PSU Kit is capable of powering (1) Avalon6, (2) Antminer S3, (2) S5, (1) D3, and (1)L3+ but is not limited to just these models. Cable options available to power any miner in the market that requires 1200W or less of power at the wall.
For the Antminer D3 and Avalon6, this power supply kit will only work to power up these units when connected to a 200-240v outlet. You will be able to power up the Avalon6 unit when connected to a 110/120v outlet, but you can expect lower hash rates than the advertised 3.5 th/s.
Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X6B, X7B, or X11 Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2 then PSU 2 to PSU 3; feature tested with up to 20 PSUs. These upgraded breakout boards also allow you to remotely manage your set-up via our XRMT-V1 remote management module.
570451-101 Power Supply Kit Components:
Server Power Supply Specifications:
- Input: 110V-240V
- Max Output @ 110V-120V: 900W
- Max Output @ 200V-240V: 1200W
- Input Connector: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Platinum 94%
- Part Number: 570451-101
Breakout Board Features:
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power) and Green (pushing power)
- LED volt meter display Onboard
- Protective bottom plate
- X6B has 8 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- X7B has 12 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- X11 has 16 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- X8 has 16 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
6 Pin PCIe Cable Specifications:
|Connector A||6Pin PCIe Male|
|Connector B||6Pin PCIe Male|
- (1) Original HP Server power supply. Platinum Rated.
- (4, 8, 9, 10, 12, 16) PCIe cables, 16AWG 6pin to 6pin
- (1) Rev: 6B, 7B, 8, or 11 X-Adapter (Please note Chain sync and remote managed features not available with the free X8 breakout board.)
- (4) 3M Rubber foot pads
- X6B / X7B / X11 Manual sheet available here as a PDF
- 30-day warranty
- POWER CORD NOT INCLUDED.
Please note that this power supply will only produce 1200w of power when connected to a 200-240v outlet. If connected to a standard 110/120v outlet, the power supply will produce a max of 900w of power. Please refer to the label on the power supply for more information.