IBM/Edgecore Networks 46W0630 L2+ Gigabit Ethernet Stackable Switch ECS4510-52T
- Brand- IBM/Edgecore
- Model- ECS4510-52T
- FRU- 46W0630
- Machine T/M- 4668-HCE
- Input Voltage Range- 100-240V 50-60Hz, 2A
The Edgecore ECS4510 series includes high-performance Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2+ switches featuring 52 ports; 24 /48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, two 10G SFP+ ports, and one 10G expansion slot for a dual-port module. The switch is ideal for high-performance server aggregations, such as enterprise data centers, where it can connect high-end or network-attached file servers through fiber ports. It can also deployed as a backbone upgrade, or to provide Gigabit-to-the-desktop for power users. This switch is packed with features and is a cost-effective solution that brings continuous availability, enhanced security, and advanced QoS to the network edge, while maintaining simplicity of management.
- Performance and Scalability with 176 Gbps switching capacity
- Continuous Availability - IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).
- G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching.
- Comprehensive QoS - Traffic is prioritized according to 802.1p and DSCP, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) and strict priority ensure differential prioritization of packet flows and avoid congestion of ingress and egress queues.
- Support Three Color Marker and Policing, including 1. Single rate: Committed Information Rate (CIR) 2. Two rate: CIR + Peak Information Rate (PIR) Traffic Policing.
- Enhanced Security with Port security limits, IEEE 802.1X port-based or MAC-based access control, DHCP snooping, IP Source Guard, Access Control Lists (ACLs), Private VLANs (traffic segmentation per port), DAI (Dynamic ARP Inspection), Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/HTTPS) providing secure network management.
- Hardware Stacking
- Simple Management with an idustry-standard command-line interface (CLI)
- Layer 3 Features IPv4 Static Route and RIP
There are no reviews yet.