Innosilicon A6 LTCMaster 1850 Watt (1100+750) 110-240V Power Supply Kit
The HP 1850 Watt Innosilicon A6 LTCMaster Power Supply kit is built using our X-adapter revision X7B, 1 HP 750 PSU, 1 Lite-On 1100W PSU. Designed and tested to run in a 24/7/365 mining environment. Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X6B, X7B, or X11 Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2 then PSU 2 to PSU 3; feature tested with up to 20 PSUs.
Innosilicon A6 LTCMaster Power Specification:
- 1500 watt +/- 8% at the wall
HP/ Lite-On Innosilicon A6 LTCMaster Power Supply Specifications:
- Input: 110V-240V
- Output @ 200-240V: 1850 Watt (1100W + 750W)
- Output @ 110-120V: 1773 Watt (1023W + 750W)
- Input Connector: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Gold 92%
- (1) Original HP 750W server power supply (Controller Board and 1 Hashboard will be powered by 750W PSU)
- (1) Original Lite-On 1100W server power supply (2 Hashboards will be powered by 1100W PSU)
- (17) Pair 16AWG 6pin to 6pin PCIe cables
- (2) Rev: X7B X-Adapter
- (8) 3M Rubber foot pads
- POWER CORD NOT INCLUDED.