Innosilicon D9 Power Supply POWER SUPPLY 1200 / 900 WATT 200-240V
This HP 1200 Watt Innosilicon D9 Power Supply kit is built using our X-adapter revision X11 and 1 1200W PSU. Designed and tested to run in a 24/7/365 mining environment. Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X6B, X7B, or X11 Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2 then PSU 2 to PSU 3; feature tested with up to 20 PSUs. These upgraded breakout boards also allow you to remotely manage your set-up via our XRMT-V1 remote management module.
Innosilicon D9 Power Consumption:
- 900W (+/- 5%)
Innosilicon D9 Power Supply Kit Components:
Server Power Supply Specifications:
- Input: 110V-240V
- Max Output @ 110-120V: 900 Watt (PSU will not Power On Miner on 100-240V)
- Max Output @ 200-240V: 1200 Watt
- Input Connector: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Platinum 94%
X-Adapter X6B Breakout Board Features:
- Support up to 120Amp / 1400Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- 8 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power) and Green (pushing power)
- LED volt meter display Onboard
- Protective bottom plate
6 Pin PCIe Cable Specifications:
|Connector A||6Pin PCIe Male|
|Connector B||6Pin PCIe Male|
- (1) 1200W Server power supply. Platinum Rated.
- (7) PCIe cables, 16AWG 6pin to 6pin
- (1) Rev: X6B X-Adapter tested
- (4) 3M Rubber foot pads
- X6B Manual sheet available here as a PDF
- 30-day warranty
- POWER CORD NOT INCLUDED.
80+ Platinum 94% Certification :
With the increased popularity of ASIC and GPU mining many overseas and domestic sellers are taking advantage of the lack of knowledge of some users. We have seen an increase of sellers passing these HP 1200W PSUs as 94% Platinum rated. The only HP platinum 1200W PSU in the market are the ones with the following part numbers: 570451-101, 643956-101, 643956-201, 748283-201. If you bought a HP 1200W PSU and it does not have these part numbers, IT IS NOT 94% PLATINUM CERTIFIED.