Morningstar TriStar Remote Meter TS-RM-2 Charge Controller
Morningstar's TriStar Remote Meter-2 (TS-RM-2) is an advanced digital meter for use with any TriStar™ solar controller. It is recommended for the Tri-star MPPT Charge Controller.
This remote meter can be flush mounted up to 98.4 feet away from the controller. The meter's easy-to-read display (2 line x 16 character LCD's) shows extensive system and controller information. It includes logged data, bar graph metering, alarms and faults for easy troubleshooting. Additionally, its language capability includes English, French, German, Portuguese, or Spanish.
Morningstar's MeterHub allows the TS-RM-2 to be networked in multi-controller systems, so that aggregate system and individual controller data to be displayed simultaneously on one meter. The meter enables manual functions and controller diagnostics. Therefore, these capabilities will increase your confidence that the system is working properly. Furthermore, these capabilities will help you to improve system reliability, system performance, and battery life.
TS-RM-2 Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.5 × 4.5 × 1.4 inches
- Weight: 2.25 lbs
- Uses standard 6 conductor RJ-11 connectors.
- TS-RM-2 fits a “double gang” electrical box and includes 30 meters (98.4 feet) of cable.
- Both data and meter bus power flow over a single cable.
- Network supports up to 15 devices and, optionally, more than one meter per system.
- Four directional push buttons for easy navigation of display screens.
- Back lighting to enhance readability.
- Add this optional meter during the initial controller installation or add anytime in the future. Connect temporarily to troubleshoot one system and then move to monitor other sites long-term.
- Displays individual controller data from up to 14 TriStar controllers with optional Morningstar Meter hubs (Not included.)
- Aggregates system data to show total charge, load and battery charge/discharge state.
- Auto detects any device found on the network.
- MPN: TS-RM-2