12 Port Chain Sync Breakout Board for Dell 1100w 1600w 2000w 2400W Server Power Supply
Built from its predecessor, the X15 breakout board retains the quality of the X8 while adding several new features. The X15 is designed specifically for Dell Power Edge server power supplies (please see our list of compatible power supplies). Fully tested before shipping. Use this adapter with ASIC miner and GPU mining rigs to mine bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Featured modes include:
- Couple with an ATX power supply for GPU mining with Sync ON/OFF
- Interconnected for synchronicity ON/OFF: Up to 20 tested possibly more.
- Dual PSU to Single hashing board fault protection Dual fault protection means "If one PSU fails the second PSU will shut off"
- Remote management Add-ON module. While the X15 is interconnected, use the optional remote power management module to remotely manage ON-OFF / Schedule Restart.
Breakout Board Specifications:
- Support up to 120Amp / 2400Watts
- Electronic on/off switch. Retains its state.
- Support 12 PCIe 6Pins connector
- On-board LED voltage meter display
- Protective bottom plate
- Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X6B, X7B, X11, X15, and X20 Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2, PSU 2 to PSU 3, and so on. Feature tested with up to 20 PSU in a Daisy Chain.
- (1) X15 Breakout board
- Interconnect sync cable, 1 to 2 X15 - One cable is included for each additional breakout board purchased together.
- Manual in PDF format here
- 30-day warranty
Confirmed Power Supply Compatibility List
- 1100 Watts:
- 1600 Watts:
- D1600E-S0, DPS-1500EB A, 095HR5
- 2000 Watts:
- D2000E-S0, DPS-2000EB A, 0J5WMG, 0MVP7C
- 2400 Watts:
- D2400E-S0, DPS-2400BB A, 0CXC2T