Remote Managed 4800w of Mining Power (3600W on 110/120V)
This remote managed 4800W (3600W on 110/120V) power supply kit features Platinum 94% efficient server PSUs, our patented X11 breakout board adapters, high quality PCIe cables, and a remote access management module.
Experienced cryptocurrency miners know that when your miners begin to act erratically or under-perform, the best solution is usually a Hard Reset "Power Cycle". But what happens when you're not near your mining facility or if you're away on vacation? Until today you only had two options: going out of your way to get to your miners or purchasing a Switched PDU that can easily cost over $1,500. With that in mind, we created the remote management module as a third, cost-efficient option.
Remote Management Board XRMT-V1
Connect the board to your router with an Ethernet cable and then connect the board to PSU #1 in your chain with our interconnect cable. Then access the Remote Management through our user-friendly, highly-intuitive Web interface. Once in the Web interface, you can remotely turn all chained PSUs on or off with 1 click. Or, alternatively, use the automated power cycle feature to hard reset your farm every 3, 6, 12, or 24 hours! Just set it and let the automated restart feature do the work for you.
- Compatible with all Network Routers
- Remote On/Off
- Automated Power Cycle with intervals between 2 minutes and 24 Hours.
- Remotely Manage up to 12 Power Supplies
- Easy to use Web Interface
- Foam padding with adhesive for easy mounting
- Power Input: 2A 5V
- Power Input Connector: Micro USB
- Network Connectivity: LAN RJ45
- Input: 110V-240V
- Max Output @ 110V-120V: 3600w (4 x 900w)
- Max Output @ 200V-240V: 4800w (4x 1200w)
- Input Connector: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Platinum 94%
- (4) Original HP Server power supply. Platinum Rated.
- (40) 16AWG PCIE cables. Your choice of 6-pin to 6-pin or 6-pin to 8-pin(6+2).
- (4) 11 X-Adapter tested
- (3) interconnect sync cables
- (1) XRMT-V1 Remote Management Module
- (1) 4 pin to molex interconnect cable
- 30-day warranty
Please note that this power supply will only produce 1200w of power when connected to a 200-240v outlet. If connected to a standard 110/120v outlet, the power supply will produce a max of 900w of power. Please refer to the label on the power supply for more information.