Seagate Barracuda LP ST31000520AS 1TB Hard Drive Disk
Seagate Barracuda LP ST31000520AS 1TB Key Advantages
• Power consumption has been reduced by up to 44 percent over standard desktop drives to provide power savings over the life of the drive.
• Best-in-class acoustic performance means whisper-quiet operation.
• Cool, low-power drives can reduce more than electricity costs, reducing costs of fans and power supply units.
• Sustainable technology for a green world:
– 70 percent or more of the materials used to build the drive can be recycled.
– Complies with the RoHS directive and several non-regulatory restrictions
– Designed and built to the highest international environmental standards
– Brought to you by Seagate, a company that has earned recognition for implementation of green practices worldwide
- Personal Attached Storage—USB/FireWire/eSATA
- Small office and home data storage appliances
- Low-power PCs
Low power that won’t slow you down
The company that has provided the world with product innovation over 12 generations of desktop drives has turned its focus to the increasing customer needs for low-power drives. Meet the Seagate® Barracuda LP family, the low-power drive with rock-solid performance and whisperquiet, super-cool operation.
• Low-power drives provide immediate cost savings during operation.
• Reduced power consumption and heat generation enable systems to run cooler and can increase their useful life.
• Low power doesn’t mean slow power with the Barracuda LP drive.
• The drives enable a faster, more energy-efficient system
• A range of capacities up to 2TB for greatest flexibility in building drives and systems for ever-expanding, storage-hungry applications
• Whisper-quiet acoustics for a quiet PC environment
• Low-power, super-cool drives increase reliability
• Ships with the world’s most reliable and proven perpendicular magnetic recording technology
• Thirteenth generation of the most widely used Barracuda desktop line
Sustainable Technology for a Green World
• Meets rigorous green design and manufacturing standards that are built into every Seagate drive
• Low power consumption enables eco-friendly systems.
• Complies with RoHS directive and all major non-regulatory restrictions
|Transfer Rate, Max Ext (MB/s)||300|
|Sustained Data Rate OD (MB/s)||95|
|Average Latency (ms)||5.5|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||5900|
|Bytes per Sector||512|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read, Max||1 per 10E14|
|Annualized Failure Rate (AFR)||0.32%|
|Startup Current +12V Peak (A±10%)||2.0|
|Operating, Average (W)||5.7|
|Idle, Average (W)||3.0|
|Operating (°C)||0 to 60|
|Nonoperating (°C)||-40 to 70|
|Operating, 2ms (G)||70|
|Nonoperating, 1ms (G)||350|
|Acoustic (bels-sound power)|