ASIC Boostable Without Security Bricks
ASICseer pre-installed. Achieves 20-30% increase to hashrate/efficiency
Units are guaranteed to hash at the following Rate / Power
9.8th @ 750watt of power max per Antminer S9. 70watt/Th
Delta 2400w Power Supply Kit capable of powering up to 3 Antminer S9 @ 750w max
Achieve extra hashrate /efficiency by using ASICboost and autotuning. To find out more on ASICseer please visit their website. Don't want the custom firmware? If ASICseer is not for you, uninstallation is painless.
A Compact Time-tested Design
The Bitmain Antminer S9 follows the same form factor as that of the hugely popular Antminer S7 and is nearly the same size. Yet it has more than thrice the power and twice the efficiency of the S7.
Each Antminer S9 employs 189 such chips to deliver more hashrate and efficiency.
Because the market price of Cryptocurrency can change overnight when it comes to selling the actual ASIC Miner we only accept Crypto payments. All sales are final.
Profitability available online. Please do your research prior to purchase.
Bitmain Antminer S9 Specifications
|Model||Antminer S9 (13.5Th, 10TH/s @ 750w Max)|
|Size||135 x 158 x 350mm|
|Wires||10 * 6pins|
|Temperature||0 - 40 °C|
|Humidity||5 - 95 %|
- (3) Antminer S9 Miner with ASICSEER Firmware 750w Max
- (1) Delta 2400w 200-240v Platinum Power Supply (Note: not compatible on 110/120V)
- (2) Breakout Board Revision 8
- (30) 6-pin to 6-pin PCIe cables 16AWG 24"
- (1) C14 to C19 14AWG Power Cord
- 30-day warranty for exchange only
Please note the following:
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSUs efficiency, the ambient operating temperature, and the accuracy of the power meter. Figures provided are at the wall, with AC/DC 93% efficiency, and 25°C ambient temp.
2. Each hashing board has 3 PCIe power ports; all PCIe ports must receive power. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board, unless you are using a dual fault protection kit.
3. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to receive power. If you use a different PSU for hash boards and the control board, please make sure to power the hash boards first.
4. Units are tested and cleaned prior to shipping.