Because the market price of Cryptocurrency can change overnight when it comes to selling the actual ASIC Miner we only accept Crypto payments. All sales are final.
Tested at 600Mhz Antminer S7 ~4000 GH/s Better efficiency at .23W/GH
- Hash Rate: 4.0 TH/s ±5%
- Power Consumption: 940W ±10%
- Power Efficiency: 0.21 W/GH ±10%
- Requires 10x 6 pin pci-e connectors
- Power Supply required and sold seperately
Dimensions: 301mm(L)*123mm(W)*155mm(H), Cooling: 2x 12038 fan Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C, Network Connection: Ethernet, Default Frequency: 650M
Please note the following:
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSUs efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter. Figures provided are at the wall, with AC/DC 93% efficiency, and 25°C ambient temp.
2. PSU: A power supply unit is not included, and you will need to purchase one separately. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 are required on each board. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
3. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. If you use different PSU for hash boards and control board, please make sure to power the hash boards first and the control board only after the hash boards have been powered.