Tested at 650Mhz Antminer S7 ~ 5.30TH/s @ .27W/GH
Because the market price of Cryptocurrency can change overnight when it comes to selling the actual ASIC Miner we only accept Crypto payments.
All sales are final.
- Hash Rate: 5.30 TH/s ±5%
- 650Mhz default Frequency
- Power Consumption: 1293W ±10%
- Power Efficiency: 0.27 W/GH ±10%
- Requires 10x 6 pin pci-e connectors
- Power Supply required and sold seperately
Dimensions: 301mm(L)*123mm(W)*155mm(H), Cooling: 2x 12038 fan Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C, Network Connection: Ethernet, Default Frequency: 650M
Please note the following:
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSUs efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter. Figures provided are at the wall, with AC/DC 93% efficiency, and 25°C ambient temp.
2. Required power supply unit is not included. Each hashing board has 3 PCIe power ports; all PCIe ports must receive power. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board, unless you are using a dual fault protection kit.
3. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to receive power. If you use different PSU for hash boards and control board, please make sure to power the hash boards first.