16 Port Chain Sync Breakout Board for HP, DELTA, LITE-ON Server Power Supply
The X12 chain sync breakout board retains the quality of the X11 while fixing a compatibility issue with multiple Lite-On power supply units. Fully tested before shipping. The X12 can operate in multiple modes. Use this adapter with ASIC miner and GPU mining rigs to mine bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Featured modes include:
- Couple with an ATX power supply for GPU mining with Sync ON/OFF
- Interconnected for synchronicity ON/OFF: Up to 20 tested possibly more.
- Dual PSU to Single hashing board fault protection Dual fault protection means "If one PSU fails the second PSU will shut off"
- XRMT-V1 remote management add-on module. While the X12 is interconnected, use the optional remote power management module to remotely manage ON-OFF / Schedule Restart.
Breakout Board Specifications:
- Support up to 120Amp / 1400Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- 16 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power) and Green (pushing power)
- LED voltmeter display Onboard
- Protective bottom plate
- Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X6B, X7B, X11, X12, X15, and X20 Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2, PSU 2 to PSU 3, and so on. Feature tested with up to 20 PSU in a Daisy Chain.
- (1) X12 Breakout board
- Interconnect cable, 1 to 2 X12 - One cable is included for each additional breakout board purchased together.
- X12 Manual sheet available here as a PDF
- 30-day warranty
Power Supply Compatibility List
- 1100 Watts:
- 03MJJP, 0Y613G, 01Y45R, L1100A-S0, PS-2112-2D-LF, PS-2112-2D1-LF, 0TCVRR, 0GVHPX, 0W933G, 09PG9X, 073HPG, 0F6V5T, 0XXWYC, PS-2112-2L, 0XVKF0, PS-2112-2L LF, 09K3M9
- 1400 Watts:
- PS-2142-2L, PS-2142-2L LF, 0Y53VG, PS-2142-2Q1, 0XCHHD, DPS-1200MB A, D1200E-S0, 0MYV71, 04V04J, DPS-1200MB-1 A, D1200E-S1, 0RN0HH, 0CN35N, DPS-1200MB-1 B, D1200E-S2, 0J8HPV, 1CNYW, 0FRVCP, DPS-1200MB-1 C