X15 Rev: B ZSX 16 Port Chain Sync Breakout Board for Dell EPP Server Power Supplies
This X15B Dell server power supply adapter is built with our patented ZSX breakout board for ASIC or GPU mining.
The ZSX is the first of its kind to include a full ATX PICO 24pin connector to directly power your Motherboard, CPU Power, and an HDD or SDD. Additionally, it features built-in Fan HUB to power up to 10 Fans. The ZSX is truly the single board for 100% GPU mining rigs.
- Standalone combining three specific components into one: ATX 24pin power connector, X15 Breakout Board, and Fan Hubs
- Optional XRMT-V1 remote management add-on module is available. While these boards are interconnected, use the remote power management module to remotely manage ON-OFF / Schedule Restart.
- Optional 4-pin PWM cable to allow your motherboard to regulate fan speeds accordingly to current temperatures detected, instead of the connected fans running constantly at 100% speed.
ATX MODULE ADAPTER CONNECTOR:
- 24Pin ATX Connectors W/ 24in Cable
- 180watts limit on wattage draw from the 24pins ATX connectors
- 4Pin Molex Female
- SATA Power
- 4Pin or 8pin CPU Power
BREAKOUT BOARD SPECIFICATIONS:
- Support up to 120Amp / 2400Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- 16 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power), Green (pushing power) & Blue (Motherboard powered)
- On-board LED voltmeter display
- Protective bottom plate
- Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X6B, X7B, X11, and ZSX Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2, PSU 2 to PSU 3, and so on. Feature tested with up to 20 PSU in a Daisy Chain.
- (1) X15B ZSX Breakout Board
- (1) 24-pin ATX/CPU power cable
- (1) Molex to SATA/Molex splitter
- 30-day warranty
Confirmed Power Supply Compatibility List
- 750 Watts:
- D750E-S1, DPS-750AB-2 A, 05NF18
- D750E-S6, DPS-750AB-15B, 05RHVV
- D750E-S7, DPS-750AB-17 A, 0KNHJV
- 1100 Watts:
- L1100E-S0, PS-2112-4D2-LF, 038GYJ
- L1100E-S1, PS-2112-8D2, 09TMRF
- 1600 Watts:
- D1600E-S0, DPS-1500EB A, 095HR5
- 2000 Watts:
- D2000E-S0, DPS-2000EB A, 0J5WMG, 0MVP7C, Z2000E-S1, 700-0139796-0200, 700-013796-0000, 0W1R7V, 039K3H, D2000E-S2 XYK93
- 2400 Watts:
- D2400E-S0, DPS-2400BB A, 0CXC2T
Vincent Y. (verified owner) –
Jake (verified owner) –
Another solid product from Parallel Miner. Would love to see a board with 18-20 PCIe ports to use with the 2000w PSUs.
Charles Bryant (verified owner) –
Works great! About to order two more as I’m expanding!
MOHAMMAD A. (verified owner) –
All you need to get the job done without ATX PSU
Francisco H (verified owner) –
Good product thanks
Yvon (verified owner) –
I need it
Anthony Elmer (verified owner) –
I had one die after 3 months of use, was disappointed. This board works great past. Just a really good board when it doesn’t fail.
Reginald Hines (verified owner) –
his is not what shipped , i received the wrong breakout board again. The first order was my mistake but this second order was wrong on your company behalf. Please , I would like to speak with a person so i can ensure I get the correct eqipment
Joseph g (store manager) –
Please reach out to me on our contact page. Our shipping staff is very efficient. Perhaps you ordered something that is not what you think it is. Give me as much info as possible. I will get back to you within a few hours. If we screw up we will make it right. Thank you
steve matte (verified owner) –
Great but I ordered the wrong part somehow
S7-259810 BILAL AHMAD (verified owner) –
Excellent product / fast shipping
Dan S. (verified owner) –
parallel’s breakout boards are second to none, especially the zsx series which gives your 1 psu as 2 with the atx pico port
Jonathan Hanson (verified owner) –
Best product at the best price.
I really love the board, but I have 2 idiot questions.
1, Can you confirm if the fan headers are normal headers so they have 1A rating? Or more? (Planning to split my fan cables ofc accordingly which fans I will use and which rating the header has)
2, Do we have any other chance to power up FANs then the fan headers? (I mean from a smaller board without FAN headers? Is it possible to use a molex to 3pin fan or 6pin pci-e to 3pin fan cable? I understand if the 4th cable wouldnt work obviously cos that would be the PWM cable that wouldnt connect to the header to give information from the board to the fan. But is it possible to power them up and let them run on max without control? Or I really need fan headers on the board to be able to power them up?
Thank you for your answer!
Joseph g (store manager) –
Hi Question 1 = Yes | Question 2 = “6pin pci-e to 3pin fan cable” > that would work. Do not power anything for the 4pin Molex except an SSD
I just found this 10fan hubs with SATA power.
So I understand from the second part of your answer; you DO NOT offer to power up the 10fan hub with a MOLEX to SATA cable?
In this build the ssd is an m2 ssd on a mini motherboard that runs from 6pin pci-e and powers up only the processor with a minifan, the sodimm memory and the ssd.