12 Port Chain Sync Breakout Board for SuperMicro Server Power Supply
Introducing the FIRST Breakout board in the market for SuperMicro power supplies: the X20 adapter. Built from its predecessors the X20 breakout board retains the quality of the X6B, X7B, and X11 boards. Compatible with multiple SuperMicro power supplies it can operate in multiple modes. Use this adapter with ASIC miners and GPU mining rigs to mine Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies. Featured modes include:
- Couple with an ATX power supply for GPU mining with Sync ON/OFF
- Interconnected for synchronicity ON/OFF: Up to 20 tested possibly more.
- Dual PSU to Single hashing board fault protection Dual fault protection means "If one PSU fails the second PSU will shut off"
- XRMT-V1 remote management add-on module. While the X20is interconnected, use the optional remote power management module to remotely manage ON-OFF / Schedule Restart.
Breakout Board Specifications:
- Support up to 120Amp / 2400Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- 12 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power) and Green (pushing power)
- On-board LED voltmeter display
- Protective bottom plate
- Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X6B, X7B, X11, X12, X15, and X20 Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2, PSU 2 to PSU 3, and so on. Feature tested with up to 20 PSU in a Daisy Chain.
Batch 1 Note (Important):
- Due to a production error to ports #7 and #8 the lock latch on your PCIE cables will need to be removed or the cable will not fit into these ports. See Pictures.
- (1) X20 Breakout board
- Interconnect cable, 1 to 2 X20 - One cable is included for each additional adapter purchased together.
- X20 breakout board manual available here as a PDF
- 30-day warranty
Power Supply Compatibility List:
- *PWS-920P-1R, except REV 1.3
- *PWS-1K23A-1R, except REV 1.1
- *PWS-1K21P-1R, except REV 1.4 and 1.5
- *Note: Some revisions have known compatibility issues, but we have not been able to test every revision for each PSU.