GPU Mining All-In-One 16 Port Chain Sync Breakout Board for HP, DELTA, LITE-ON Server Power Supplies
Built from its predecessor, the ZSX-AMP GPU mining all-in-one breakout board retains the quality of the X11 while adding several new features not seen in the industry. It is compatible with two different types of PSU layout, it is backward compatible as a replacement for the X8, X6B, X7B, and X11. Further, it can operate in multiple modes.
The ZSX-AMP is the first of its kind to include a full ATX PICO 24pin connector to directly power your Motherboard, CPU Power, and an HDD or SSD. Additionally, it features a built-in Fan HUB to power up to 10 Fans. The AMP version displays the total DC amperage as well as Voltages. Users now have the ability to know their DC watts output. The ZSX is truly the single board for 100% GPU mining rigs.
- Standalone combining three specific components into one: ATX 24pin power connector, X11 Breakout Board, and Fan Hubs
- Optional XRMT-V1 remote management add-on module is available. While these boards are interconnected, use the remote power management module to remotely manage ON-OFF / Schedule Restart.
- Optional 4-pin PWM cable to allow your motherboard to regulate fan speeds accordingly to current temperatures detected, instead of the connected fans running constantly at 100% speed.
ATX Module Adapter Connector:
- Live Amp reading directly on the ZSX / Minimum 20amps for accuracy
- Read Ohms Article to understand AC load & DC Load differences
- 24Pin ATX Connectors W/ 24in Cable
- 180watts limit on wattage draw from the 24pins ATX connectors
- 4Pin Molex Female
- SATA Power for your SSD
- 4Pin or 8pin CPU Power
Breakout Board Specifications:
- PWM can control fans RPM via motherboard when connect to the Chassis fan
- Support up to 200Amp / 2400Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- 16 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power), Green (pushing power) & Blue (Motherboard powered)
- On-board LED voltmeter and current displays! Current x Voltage = Watts
- Please note this is most accurate on loads over 500W
- Protective bottom plate
- Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X6B, X7B, X11, and ZSX Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2, PSU 2 to PSU 3, and so on. Feature tested with up to 20 PSU in a Daisy Chain.
- (1) ZSX-AMP Breakout Board
- (1) Heavy Duty 24pin to 24pin ATX cable - Two feet long
- (1) 4Pin or 8pin CPU Power - 12in
- (1) 4Pin Molex Female / SATA Power cable
- 30-day warranty
- ZSX to Motherboard Wiring Guide
**Server Power Supply Not included; used in picture for reference only**
Power Supply Compatibility List
- Note: Not compatible with Dell power supply with Dell Part Numbers: TCVRR, 0GVHPX, or 0XCHHD.
- 460 Watts:
- DPS-460EB A, HSTNS-PD14, HSTNS-PL14, 499249-001, 499250-101, 499250-201, 511777-001, 503296-B21, HSTNS-PL23B, PS-2461-6C1-LF, 591553-001, 591555-201, 599381-001, DPS-460MB A, HSTNS-PL28, PS-2461-7C-LF, 643931-001, 643954-201, 660184-001, 656362-B21, HSTNS-PR28-AD, HSTNS-PL28-AD, 7001613-J100, 746071-001, 748279-201, 748279-301, 742515-001, 739252-B21
- 750 Watts:
- DPS-750RB-A, HSTNS-PL18, 506821-001, 506822-201, 511778-001, 512327-B21, DPS-750RB-A, HSTNS-PD18, 506822-101, 506821-001, 511778-001, 512327-B21, HSTNS-PL12, 449838-001, 449840-001, 454353-001, DPS-750AB-4 A, HSTNS-PD31, 674890-001, 666375-101, 674275-B21, DPS-750UB B, HSTNS-PD22B, 591556-101, 591554-001, 599383-001, 593831-B21, DPS-750AB-3 A, HSTNS-PD29, 643932-001, 643955-101, 660183-001, 656363-B21, HSTNS-PL29-AD, PS-2751-7CB-LF, 746072-001, 748281-201, 742516-001, 739254-B21, HSTNS-PF04, HPM-S-0750DDL00, 619671-401, 639173-001, 636673-B21, HSTNS-PL34, PS-2751-9C-LF, 697579-001, 700287-001, 697554-201, 697581-B21
- 1100 Watts:
- 7001515-J100, Z1100P-00, 03MJJP, 0Y613G, 01Y45R, L1100A-S0, PS-2112-2D-LF, PS-2112-2D1-LF, 09PG9X, 0W933G, PS-2112-2L, 0XVKF0, PS-2112-2L LF, 09K3M9
- 1200 Watts:
- DPS-1200LB C, MVKTR-LF, DPS-1200FB A, HSTNS-PD11, 440785-001, 438202-001, 438202-002, HSTNS-PL30, 643933-001, DPS-1200FB-1 A, HSTNS-PD19, 570451-001, 570451-101, 579229-001, DPS-1200SB A, HSTNS-PD30, 643933-001, 643956-101, 660185-001, 643956-201, 656364-B21
- 1400 Watts:
- PS-2142-2L, PS-2142-2L LF, 0Y53VG, DPS-1200MB A, D1200E-S0, 0MYV71, 04V04J, DPS-1200MB-1 A, D1200E-S1, 0RN0HH, 0CN35N, DPS-1200MB-1 B, D1200E-S2, 0J8HPV, 0FRVCP, DPS-1200MB-1 C
- 1500 Watts:
- HSTNS-PL33, PS-2152-1C-LF, 684529-001, 684530-201, 704604-001, 684532-B21
- 2400 Watts:
- DPS-2400AB (Please note that the extra features do not work on the PSU's slave port side; please only attach this to the PSU's fan side)