6Feet 14AWG 15Amps UL Heavy Duty Power Supply Cord 5-15P to C13 UL/CSA Listed
5-15P to C13 power cords are used everyday for a variety of different applications, especially in America. Televisions, computers, lights, machinery, are all examples of devices that use power cords. Almost anything you can think of that is plugged into an electric socket uses a power cord. Sometimes products come with power cords that are too short for your application or task at hand.
UL listed power cords are useful to achieve power connections and also help you reach various lengths that you desire. PI offers a variety of different end connections and extensions. If a power cord is too short, extensions help you to make a cord longer allowing you to use only the lengths you need.
14AWG wires with a 15 amp power input are the standard for power cords and will work in a majority of everyday devices and products.
• 6 feet high quality power cord
• Color: Black
• 110-240 Volt
• 3-prong grounded male plug to 3-pin shroud female connection type
• Female end will connect directly with your device and male end will plug into a standard outlet
• Designed for computers, scanners, printers, monitors, and other 3-pin shroud devices
• UL Listed
• RoHS Certified
• Designed to carry up to 15 amps
• NEMA 5-15P to IEC 60320C13
- (1) 6ft 14 AWG 15 amps Power Supply Power Cord (power cord only)
- 30 day warranty