Although this kit can be used on any ATX Motherboard the quantities of the following components are geared for the ASUS 250. This kit offers a complete power solution using ONLY TRUE Server Platinum Power Supply at 94% efficiency. As a result, no ATX PSU is required. Further, having a single source of power between the Motherboard and GPU's increases stability.
We included a remote power management module with each kit. Giving you the ability to power cycle the entire rig from anywhere or pre-schedule power cycles.
** Motherboard and GPU's are NOT Included in this Kit; Pictures are for reference only **
What's Included in this kit
- (2) PLATINUM 94% CERTIFIED Delta / HP 1200 WATT 110-240V PSU
- (2) X7B 12 Port OR X11 16 port Breakout Board **
- (13, 19) 24 inch 16AWG 6 Pin Male to 8 Pin (6+2) Male PCIE Power Cable **
- (13, 19) 18AWG PCI-E 6+2pin Extension Y-Splitter Cable **
- (1) 180WATT 24PIN ATX Power Module + SATA, MOLEX, CPU POWER ***
- (2) 4PIN MOLEX Y-Splitter Cable Adapter 6in
- (3) Cable adapter PCIe to Molex female 24in
- (1) Power Management Module for Parallel Breakout boards
** Depending on your selection for 13 or 19 GPU's
*** Most motherboards have an 8pin CPU power. Insert the 4pin into the 8pin, there is only one way it can fit.
No instructions are included. However, we will monitor and reply to all comments in the discussion tab. We encourage the community to also reply and comment with their experiences and collective knowledge. The above list of components included is linked to each item's listing with detailed specs. Please review the individual items for guidance.
As always, we highly recommend installing these components in steps and test each step before moving to the next one. The first step would be to power up the B250 Motherboard with the ATX 24pin adapter, get a screen, and access the bios. The second step to set up and run two GPU's. Next, add two extra GPU's at a time and powering up and down until all are installed. Finally, "the fun part," clean up and secure all cables as desired.
Many Thanks to - James R. - for providing valuable feedback and pictures of his setup.