Although this kit can be used on any ATX Motherboard the quantities of the following components are geared for the ASUS 250. This kit offers a complete power solution using ONLY TRUE Server Platinum Power Supply at 94% efficiency. As a result, no ATX PSU is required. Further, having a single source of power between the Motherboard and GPU's increases stability.
We included a remote power management module with each kit. Giving you the ability to power cycle the entire rig from anywhere or pre-schedule power cycles.
** Motherboard and GPU's are NOT Included in this Kit; Pictures are for reference only **
What's Included in this kit
- Platinum 94 Certified Delta 2400 WATT 200-240V PSU with (1) X11 + (1) X8 OR (1) ZSX + (1) X8 Breakout Boards with a total of 32 PCIe ports
OR (2) Platinum 94% Certified 1200 WATT 110-240V PSUs , (1) ZSX + (1) X11 OR (2) X11 16 port Breakout Board
- (13, 19) 24 inch 16AWG 6 Pin Male to 8 Pin (6+2) Male PCIE Power Cable **
- (13, 19) 18AWG PCI-E 6+2pin Extension Y-Splitter Cable **
- (1) 180WATT 24PIN ATX Power Module + SATA, MOLEX, CPU POWER ***
- (2) 4PIN MOLEX Y-Splitter Cable Adapter 6in *
- (3) Cable adapter PCIe to Molex female 24in *
- (1) Power Management Module for Parallel Breakout boards
- (1) C19 to C14 power cord for the 2400watts only ****
* We include more cables than are required so you can choose how you would like to power the 3 Molex ports on your B250 motherboard. It is normal to have 1-2 cables left over depending on the combination you select for your setup.
** Depending on your selection of the number of GPUs.
*** Depending on your selection between Pico and ZSX board. ZSX Board Manual available here as a PDF.
**** Depending on your selection between 2400watt and 1200watt PSU. The power cord is not included for the 1200watt, which needs a C13 cable.
Please note that the cable quantity is based on GPUs that require only 1 PCIe for power. If your GPU needs 2 PCIe for power, then you will need more cables.
No instructions are included. However, we will monitor and reply to all comments in the discussion tab. We encourage the community to also reply and comment with their experiences and collective knowledge. The above list of components included is linked to each item's listing with detailed specs. Please review the individual items for full guidance.
Please review the ZSX to motherboard wiring guide.
As always, we highly recommend installing these components in steps and test each step before moving to the next one. The first step would be to power up the B250 Motherboard with the ATX 24pin adapter, get a screen, and access the bios. The second step to set up and run two GPU's. Next, add two extra GPU's at a time and powering up and down until all are installed. Finally, "the fun part," clean up and secure all cables as desired.
Many Thanks to - James R. - for providing valuable feedback and pictures of his setup.