GPU Mining All-In-One 16 Port Chain Sync Breakout Board for HP, DELTA, LITE-ON Server Power Supplies
Built from its predecessor, the ZSX GPU mining all in one breakout board retains the quality of the X11 while adding several new features not seen in the industry. It is compatible with two different types of PSU layout, it is backward compatible as a replacement for the X8, X6B, X7B, and X11. Further, it can operate in multiple modes.
The ZSX is the first of its kind to include a full ATX PICO 24pin connector to directly power your Motherboard, CPU Power, and an HDD or SDD. Additionally, it features built-in Fan HUB to power up to 10 Fans. The ZSX is truly the single board for 100% GPU mining rigs.
- Standalone combining three specific components into one: ATX 24pin power connector, X11 Breakout Board, and Fan Hubs
- Optional XRMT-V1 remote management add-on module is available. While these boards are interconnected, use the remote power management module to remotely manage ON-OFF / Schedule Restart.
- Optional 4-pin PWM cable to allow your motherboard to regulate fan speeds accordingly to current temperatures detected, instead of the connected fans running constantly at 100% speed.
ATX Module Adapter Connector:
- 24Pin ATX Connectors W/ 24in Cable
- 180watts limit on wattage draw from the 24pins ATX connectors
- 4Pin Molex Female
- SATA Power
- 4Pin or 8pin CPU Power
Breakout Board Specifications:
- Support up to 200Amp / 2400Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- 16 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power), Green (pushing power) & Blue (Motherboard powered)
- On-board LED voltmeter display
- Protective bottom plate
- Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X6B, X7B, X11, and ZSX Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2, PSU 2 to PSU 3, and so on. Feature tested with up to 20 PSU in a Daisy Chain.
- (1) ZSX Breakout Board
- (1) Heavy Duty 24pin to 24pin ATX cable - Two feet long
- (1) 4Pin or 8pin CPU Power - 12in
- (1) 4Pin Molex Female / SATA Power cable
- 30-day warranty
- LINK: ZSX Breakout Board Manual
- LINK: ZSX to Motherboard Wiring Guide
**Delta 2400W Power Supply Not included; used in picture for reference only**
Power Supply Compatibility List
- Note: Not compatible with Dell power supply with Dell Part Numbers: TCVRR, 0GVHPX, or 0XCHHD.
- 460 Watts:
- DPS-460EB A, HSTNS-PD14, HSTNS-PL14, 499249-001, 499250-101, 499250-201, 511777-001, 503296-B21, HSTNS-PL23B, PS-2461-6C1-LF, 591553-001, 591555-201, 599381-001, DPS-460MB A, HSTNS-PL28, PS-2461-7C-LF, 643931-001, 643954-201, 660184-001, 656362-B21, HSTNS-PR28-AD, HSTNS-PL28-AD, 7001613-J100, 746071-001, 748279-201, 748279-301, 742515-001, 739252-B21
- 750 Watts:
- DPS-750RB-A, HSTNS-PL18, 506821-001, 506822-201, 511778-001, 512327-B21, DPS-750RB-A, HSTNS-PD18, 506822-101, 506821-001, 511778-001, 512327-B21, HSTNS-PL12, 449838-001, 449840-001, 454353-001, DPS-750AB-4 A, HSTNS-PD31, 674890-001, 666375-101, 674275-B21, DPS-750UB B, HSTNS-PD22B, 591556-101, 591554-001, 599383-001, 593831-B21, DPS-750AB-3 A, HSTNS-PD29, 643932-001, 643955-101, 660183-001, 656363-B21, HSTNS-PL29-AD, PS-2751-7CB-LF, 746072-001, 748281-201, 742516-001, 739254-B21, HSTNS-PF04, HPM-S-0750DDL00, 619671-401, 639173-001, 636673-B21, HSTNS-PL34, PS-2751-9C-LF, 697579-001, 700287-001, 697554-201, 697581-B21
- 1100 Watts:
- 7001515-J100, Z1100P-00, 03MJJP, 0Y613G, 01Y45R, L1100A-S0, PS-2112-2D-LF, PS-2112-2D1-LF, 09PG9X, 0W933G, PS-2112-2L, 0XVKF0, PS-2112-2L LF, 09K3M9
- 1200 Watts:
- DPS-1200LB C, MVKTR-LF, DPS-1200FB A, HSTNS-PD11, 440785-001, 438202-001, 438202-002, HSTNS-PL30, 643933-001, DPS-1200FB-1 A, HSTNS-PD19, 570451-001, 570451-101, 579229-001, DPS-1200SB A, HSTNS-PD30, 643933-001, 643956-101, 660185-001, 643956-201, 656364-B21
- 1400 Watts:
- PS-2142-2L, PS-2142-2L LF, 0Y53VG, DPS-1200MB A, D1200E-S0, 0MYV71, 04V04J, DPS-1200MB-1 A, D1200E-S1, 0RN0HH, 0CN35N, DPS-1200MB-1 B, D1200E-S2, 0J8HPV, 0FRVCP, DPS-1200MB-1 C
- 1500 Watts:
- HSTNS-PL33, PS-2152-1C-LF, 684529-001, 684530-201, 704604-001, 684532-B21
- 2400 Watts:
- DPS-2400AB (Please note that the extra features do not work on the PSU's slave port side; see reference picture for correct placement)