GEN 5,6,7,8 HP Proliant 1200 Watt Server Power Supply DPS-1200SB
HP DPS-1200SB Common Slot (CS) Power Supplies share a common electrical and physical design that allows for hot-swap, tool-less installation into HP server and storage solutions. CS power supplies are available in multiple high-efficiency input and output options, allowing users to “right-size” a power supply for specific server/storage configurations and environments. This flexibility helps to minimize power waste, lower overall energy costs, and avoid trapped power capacity in the data center. A key part of the HP Thermal Discovery Services, CS Platinum/Platinum Plus Power Supplies provide the IT industry’s highest level of power efficiency(94%), helping customers to reduce power requirements by up to 60W per server and reducing overall data center power requirements by up to 10% (as compared to ProLiant G6 power estimates). CS Platinum/Platinum Plus power supplies also enable HP Power Discovery Services which focus on increasing compute density while reducing data center outages.
Compatible HP Servers:
- ProLiant G5, G6, G7, G8: DL560, DL580 , DL785, DL180, DL185, DL580, DL785, ML350, DL380, DL360, SL230
Highest Rated Power Efficiency
- Platinum (94%) power efficiency certification from 80Plus program -
highest certifications available in the IT industry.
- Minimize data center operating costs related to power by reducing power waste and requirements for HPE server and storage solutions.
- The 80 PLUS performance specification requires power supplies in servers to be 80% or greater energy efficient at 20%, 50% and 100% of rated load with a true power factor of 0.9 or greater. This makes an 80 PLUS certified power supply substantially more efficient than typical power supplies found in many
other electrical devices.
Common Slot Design
- Tool-less hot-swap design allows for quick and easy access to power supplies
- Wide range of compatibility across HPE server and storage solutions minimizes the cost and management effort to maintain different sets of power supply spares
Multiple Output and Input Options
- Multiple output options allowing users to "right-size" their power needs and avoid "trapped" power capacity in their data centers caused by over-subscribing power needs.
- Both AC and DC power input options available providing flexibility to operate in different IT environments.
- Most Common Slot AC power supply options support both low-line and high-line voltage inputs providing additional flexibility to operate in multiple It environments.
Power Management for Redundant Power Configurations
- Supports multiple operating modes to maximize power efficiency when configuring servers and storage with redundant power supplies.
- Load-Balancing mode designed to maximize power efficiency at higher power supply utilization loads.
- High-Efficiency mode designed to maximize power efficiency at lower power supply utilization loads.
DPS-1200SB Server PSU Specifications:
- Input: 110V-240V
- Max Output @ 110V-120V: 900W
- Max Output @ 200V-240V: 1200W
- Input Connector: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Platinum 94%
- Model #: DPS-1200SB
- HP PN: 6434956-101, 643933-001, 660185-001, HSTNS-PD30, HSTNS-PL30, 656364-B21. aka: 643956-201, 748283-201, 570451-101, 746073-001, 748896-001, 579229-001, 570451-101, 570451-001, 578322-B21, DPS-1200FB-1 A, HSTNS-PD19
- (1) Original HP Server power supply. Platinum Rated.
- (4) 3M Rubber foot pads
- 30 day warranty
- POWER CORD NOT INCLUDED.