Innosilicon A9+ ZMaster Power Supply POWER SUPPLY 2400/1800 WATT 110-240V
This HP 2400 Watt Innosilicon A9 ZMaster Power Supply kit is built using our (2)X-adapter revision X6B and 2 1200W PSU. Designed and tested to run in a 24/7/365 mining environment. Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X6B, X7B, or X11 Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2 then PSU 2 to PSU 3; feature tested with up to 20 PSUs.
NOTE: ALSO COMPATIBLE WITH INNOSILICON A9++ 140ksol/s @ 1550w
Innosilicon A9+ ZMaster Power Consumption:
- 1550W (+/- 6%)
Innosilicon A9+ ZMaster Power Supply Specifications:
- Input: 110V-240V
- Max Output @ 110-120V: 1800 Watt(2x900w)
- Max Output @ 200-240V: 24200 Watt(2x1200w)
- Input Connector: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Platinum 94%
- (2) 1200W Server power supply. Platinum Rated.
- (13) Pair 6-pin to 6-pin PCIE 16AWG THHN PCIE cables
- (2) Rev: X6B X-Adapter tested
- (8) 3M Rubber foot pads
- (1) X6B Manual sheet available here as a PDF
- (1) Dual Fault Protection Cable Kit
- 30 day warranty
- POWER CORD NOT INCLUDED.
80+ Platinum 94% Certification :
With the increased popularity of ASIC and GPU mining many overseas and domestic sellers are taking advantage of the lack of knowledge of some users. We have seen an increase of sellers passing these HP 1200W PSUs as 94% Platinum rated. The only HP platinum 1200W PSU in the market are the ones with the following part numbers: 570451-101, 643956-101, 643956-201, 748283-201. If you bought a HP 1200W PSU and it does not have these part numbers, IT IS NOT 94% PLATINUM CERTIFIED.