2400 / 1800 Watt 110-240V Bitmain Antminer T9 T9+ Power Supply Kit
Two (2) 1200W HP 80+ Platinum rated power supply units make up this kit. Designed and tested to run in a 24/7/365 mining environment.
The new X6B breakout board featured in this kit has a unique Dual Fault Protection feature. What does this mean? This means that if one of the two power supplies powering up your miner fails, the second power supply linked through our fault protection cables will shut off within a few seconds, protecting your miner from potential damage.
** In this mode the power button on/off is rendered inoperative. The power supplies are turned on or off by cutting the AC flow IE: unplugging the power cord **
Bitmain Antminer T9 & T9+ Power Consumptions:
- 1576 watt +/- 7% at the wall
- 10TH/s 1406 watt +/- 7% at the wall
- 10.5TH/s 1432 watt +/- 7% at the wall
- 11TH/s 1432 watt +/- 7% at the wall
- 11.5TH/s 1432 watt +/- 7% at the wall
- 12TH/s 1419 watt +/- 7% at the wall
Antminer T9 T9+ Power Supply Kit Components:
Server Power Supply Specifications:
- Input: 110V-240V
- Max Output @ 110V-120V: 1800 Watt (2x900)
- Max Output @ 200V-240V: 2400 Watt (2x1200)
- Input Connector: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Platinum 94%
X-Adapter X6B Breakout Board Features:
- Support up to 120Amp / 1400Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- 8 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power) and Green (pushing power)
- LED volt meter display Onboard
- Protective bottom plate
6 Pin PCIe Cable Specifications:
|Connector A||6Pin PCIe Male|
|Connector B||6Pin PCIe Male|
Dual Fault Protection DFP Cable Kit Specifications:
|Connector A||4Pin Molex Female|
|Connector B||4Pin Female|
- Turn off and unplug the power cords (not included) from both PSUs.
- Connect the molex of one cable to the first PSU, then connect the 4pin end of the same cable to the second PSU.
- Connect the molex of the second cable to the second PSU, and then connect the 4pin to the first PSU.
- Double check that all 4 connection points are secure. Both cables must be used for the dual fault protection to work.
- Plug in the power cords to turn on both PSUs.
- (2) HP 1200w Server power supply. Platinum Rated.
- (10) PCIe cables, 16AWG 6pin to 6pin
- (2) Rev: X6B X-Adapter
- (1) Dual Fault Protection Cable Kit
- (8) 3M Rubber foot pads
- X6B Manual sheet available here as a PDF
- 30-Day Warranty
- POWER CORDS NOT INCLUDED.
True 80+ Platinum Certified Power Supply:
With the increased popularity of ASIC and GPU mining many overseas and domestic sellers are taking advantage of the lack of knowledge of some users. We have seen an increase of sellers passing these HP 1200W PSUs as 94% Platinum rated. The only HP platinum 1200W PSU in the market are the ones with the following part numbers: 570451-101, 643956-101, 643956-201, 748283-201, 703247-101 (Certified by HP Directly). If you bought a HP 1200W PSU and it does not have these part numbers, IT IS NOT 94% PLATINUM CERTIFIED. 80+ Certification for this PSU provided in listing pictures.