All-In-One GPU Mining Rig Power Supply Kit ZSX 1200 Watt HP 80+ Platinum 94% Efficiency 110-240V
This 1200 Watt Platinum power supply features our new X-Adapter ZSX 16 PCIE port with 24-pin ATX, Molex and fan ports covering all of your mining rig power needs. Improve your ROI by upgrading your current PSU set up to this 94% Platinum certified PSU. Fully tested before shipping. PSU Kit is intended to independently power ASIC miners or GPU's and their risers in a 24/7/365 mining rig environment.
Built from its predecessor, the ZSX GPU mining all in one breakout board retains the quality of the X11 while adding several new features not seen in the industry. It is compatible with two different types of PSU layout, it is backward compatible as a replacement for the X8, X6B, X7B, and X11. Further, it can operate in multiple modes.
The ZSX is the first of its kind to include a full ATX PICO 24pin connector to directly power your Motherboard, CPU Power, and an HDD or SDD. Additionally, it features built-in Fan HUB to power up to 10 Fans. The ZSX is truly the single board for 100% GPU mining rigs.
1200 Watt Platinum Power Supply ZSX Kit Components:
Server Power Supply Specifications:
- Input: 110V-240V
- Max Output @ 110V-120V: 900W
- Max Output @ 200V-240V: 1200W
- Input Connector: C13
- Efficiency Rating: 80 Plus Platinum 94%
ZSX Breakout Board Features:
- 24Pin ATX Connectors W/ 24in Cable
- 180watts limit on wattage draw from the 24pins ATX connectors
- 4Pin Molex Female
- SATA Power
- 4Pin or 8pin CPU Power
- Support up to 200Amp / 2400Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- 16 PCIe ports, for 6pin connectors
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power), Green (pushing power) & Blue (Motherboard powered)
- On-board LED voltmeter display
- Protective bottom plate
- Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X6B, X7B, X11, and ZSX Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2, PSU 2 to PSU 3, and so on. Feature tested with up to 20 PSU in a Daisy Chain.
- ZSX Breakout Board Manual
6 Pin to 8 Pin PCIe Cable Specifications:
|Connector A||6Pin PCIe Male|
|Connector B||8(6+2)Pin PCIe Male|
- (1) HP 1200w Server power supply. Platinum Rated.
- (0, 8, 12, 16) PCIe cables, 16AWG 6pin to 8pin (6+2pin)
- (1) ZSX Breakout Board
- (1) Heavy Duty 24pin to 24pin ATX with 4pin/8pin CPU cable- Two feet long
- (1) 4Pin Molex Female / SATA Power cable
- 30-day warranty
- POWER CORD NOT INCLUDED.
Compatible GPU Video Cards (Not Limited to GPU's on this list):
- Radeon RX 580, Radeon RX 570, Radeon RX 560, Radeon RX 480, Radeon RX 470, Radeon RX 460, Radeon R9 390, Radeon R9 390x, Radeon R9 380, Radeon R9 390x, Radeon R9 370, Radeon R9 295x, Radeon R9 280x, Radeon Pro Duo, Radeon R9 series, Radeon R7 series, Radeon HD 8000 series, Radeon HD 7000 series, Radeon HD Vega Frontier, Radeon HD Vega 64, Radeon HD Vega 56
- Nvidia 1080Ti, Nvidia 1080, Nvidia 1070Ti, Nvidia 1070, Nvidia 1060, Nvidia 1050Ti, Nvidia 980Ti, Nvidia 980, Nvidia 970, Nvidia 960, Nvidia 950, Nvidia 780, Nvidia 750Ti, Nvidia GTX 690
- Works with the new 30 series in 2021
Power Supply Certification:
With the increased popularity of ASIC and GPU mining many overseas and domestic sellers are taking advantage of the lack of knowledge of some users. We have seen an increase of sellers passing these HP 1200W PSUs as 94% Platinum rated. The only HP platinum 1200W PSU in the market are the ones with the following part numbers: 570451-101, 643956-101, 643956-201, 748283-201, 703247-101 (Certified by HP Directly). If you bought a HP 1200W PSU and it does not have these part numbers, IT IS NOT 94% PLATINUM CERTIFIED.